Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread  (Read 13846 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread
« Reply #75 on: 26 August 2012, 12:03:37 AM »
Just one suggestion about the new forum theme, There are no shortcuts. Once I have replied to this thread I will them have to go back to the forum home then will have to click back on forum Announcements to read any other threads with new post.
Its at the bottom of the page, but I'm finding it a nuisance as well, just wondering if its possible to move it at the top of the page O0
The one at the bottom of the page will stay there, but one has now been added to the top too.

If this is done i would also like the "Show unread posts since last visit." button to be available too.
Done.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #76 on: 26 August 2012, 01:09:41 AM »
Just one suggestion about the new forum theme, There are no shortcuts. Once I have replied to this thread I will them have to go back to the forum home then will have to click back on forum Announcements to read any other threads with new post.
Its at the bottom of the page, but I'm finding it a nuisance as well, just wondering if its possible to move it at the top of the page O0
The one at the bottom of the page will stay there, but one has now been added to the top too.

If this is done i would also like the "Show unread posts since last visit." button to be available too.
Done.
Nice work, appreciated O0

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #77 on: 26 August 2012, 03:35:55 AM »
Thanks Awesome. always appreciate it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #78 on: 26 August 2012, 05:00:41 AM »
Didn't I ask this like last week? :P

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.