Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread  (Read 16600 times)

Offline Dale

{{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread
« on: 10 December 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
With the Help & Suggestions forum being removed, this is the new place to post all your forum related woes.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread
« Reply #1 on: 10 December 2008, 04:16:05 AM »
I noticed that prax and CM Punk fan both had avatars that had a wwe mayhem strip on them. i also noticed whoever this CM Punk fan is got banned. so im wondering what thats all about just to stay in the loop and im wondering whats up with the WWE mayhem strip on avatars and where might i get them?

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #2 on: 10 December 2008, 04:20:32 AM »
There's a huge selection available in your User CP. Just go to "Edit Avatar" and they should show up.

Offline Mr Markowitz

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: 14 December 2008, 11:52:30 PM »
If it is ok, can I change my name to

Lil' Praxie

haha... Please?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 14 December 2008, 11:54:17 PM »
No.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 6 January 2009, 12:18:11 AM »
How can i change my little tag under my name where it says "MVP of Mayhem"? i don't remember how i changed that but i dunno how to get back to it.

did it have to do with the little bank shop we had? and if so can we get it back?

Offline Dale

« Reply #6 on: 6 January 2009, 12:32:05 AM »
Go into your UserCP and then go to Edit Details and there should be a box further down where you can put what you want. If that doesn't work, then let me know what you want addind and i'll do it for you as the only other way is via VBplaza and we don't have that anymore.

Offline Springsteen

« Reply #7 on: 7 January 2009, 10:16:53 PM »
Hi. wasn't sure where to post this so move if you want.

What it is, whenever i make a post in a thread, it shows my new post, then i click new posts at the top of the forum page, and the thread where i just posted has disappeared from view.

Is there a way to change this so it doesn't disappear. I mean i have used vBulletin forums before and never really had the problem.

If you can help thanks.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 7 January 2009, 10:23:27 PM »
That would be because there's no new posts in it since you replying to it a moment before.

From what you're describing though, you're probably mixing up the New Posts bit with the UserCP - in your UserCP you should be able to see a list of topics that you have subscribed to (assuming you have subscribed to the topic either automatically or manually - check your UserCP if you wish to change automatic the automatic settings).
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline G-Dawg

« Reply #9 on: 1 March 2009, 02:23:32 PM »
Can my new name be: G-Dawg

The Legend Killer....

RANDY ORTON!

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 1 March 2009, 02:26:22 PM »
Triple G renamed to G-Dawg
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 8 March 2009, 03:38:01 PM »
Does anyone remember the "enhanced interface" when posting and replying to threads? You know, instead of getting the BB code when trying to bold or color or whatever, or would automatically do it? I can't turn it on anymore... the option is there in my options but it's not working. Has it been removed, and if so, could we get it back?

Offline Dale

« Reply #12 on: 8 March 2009, 09:20:33 PM »
Quote from: Prax;23691
Does anyone remember the "enhanced interface" when posting and replying to threads? You know, instead of getting the BB code when trying to bold or color or whatever, or would automatically do it? I can't turn it on anymore... the option is there in my options but it's not working. Has it been removed, and if so, could we get it back?

Anybody else getting this problem other than Prax? Mine's working fine and just checked your settings and it looks to be fine.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #13 on: 8 March 2009, 10:20:35 PM »
Mine doesn't work.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 8 March 2009, 10:32:34 PM »
Maybe it's cause I use google chrome? it's still in Beta i think so that could explain why some features don't work... Caz what browser do you use?