Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 6th May 2013  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 6th May 2013
« on: 6 May 2013, 04:39:30 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
Despite suffering an injury to his Achilles tendon in Europe, Cena competed on Raw last week and paid dearly for it... Speculation has already begun as to whether The Champ will forfeit his title if he can’t defend it, but thus far, Cena hasn’t said anything. What will the 11-time WWE Champion reveal when he breaks his silence?

For a guy who just lost the United States Championship, Antonio Cesaro doesn’t seem to have any intention of lying down and letting himself get steamrolled by the rest of the WWE roster. ... Why the newfound anger? According to Cesaro himself, he’s tired of having things “taken” from him. Look for him to begin a long, grueling quest to return the favor.

It would appear that a certain group of somebodies have their eyes set on the WWE Tag Team Championships. ... If the men in black truly aim to unseat the irascible anger management grads, Team Hell No will have their work cut out for them for a number of reasons, among them the fact that they’ve faced The Shield more times than most and have come up short in each endeavor. Are their days as champions numbered?

The Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match is becoming one of the more interesting contests for Extreme Rules. ... Will one of the competitors begin to show signs of weakness, or is the three-way stalemate destined to boil over when the opening bell tolls at Extreme Rules?

It’s been a couple of weeks since we heard from either Triple H or Brock Lesnar as their Steel Cage Match approaches at Extreme Rules. ... Will the two titans fire another salvo as their latest conflict draws nearer? And what, exactly, will it involve? Tune in Monday to find out.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 6th May 2013
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
Although I still have no interest in the Extreme Rules match between Brock Lesnar and Triple H, I enjoyed the segment of Lesnar and Heyman going to WWE Headquarters and trashing Triple H's office.

Also loved Damien Sandow insulting Randy Orton to the tune of Orton's theme music. :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.