Author Topic: The "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 57409 times)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: The "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #390 on: 29 September 2012, 08:50:15 PM »
Oh well, she can do Playboy now.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #391 on: 29 September 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
File that under who gives a shit.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #392 on: 30 September 2012, 01:26:17 AM »
Well now we know she didn't attack Kaitlyn.lol. I never liked Kelly so this is fine by me. maybe she'll actually start doing some hot photoshoots now.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #393 on: 12 January 2013, 08:08:20 AM »
Developmental Diva cut
PWInsider is reporting that WWE developmental Diva Skyler Moon, also known as Buggy Nova, has been released from her contract.

Skyler was signed by the WWE in June and wrestled for NXT, their developmental territory. In August, she was reported to have headed to rehab.

A few weeks later she confirmed this and revealed that she was being treated for an eating disorder, not substance abuse, as had been rumored.

-DivaDirt

That's a shame I thought her character had potential.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #394 on: 12 January 2013, 08:11:20 AM »
Trent Barreta has been released from WWE, according to a report at PWInsider.com.

Barreta has been with WWE since 2008, when he signed a developmental deal. He wrestled on the SmackDown brand with Caylen Croft as part of the Dudebusters tag team. After Croft was released by WWE, Barreta had a brief singles run and was moved back down to developmental.

Several more releases are expected this weekend.

Meh he hasn't been used in ages as it is. No real big surprise.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #395 on: 12 January 2013, 08:31:28 PM »
I look forward to seeing Trent in the indies. Super talented guy it's a shame he never got a chance.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #396 on: 13 January 2013, 01:35:01 AM »
He is already booked on a PWS show lol.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #397 on: 21 June 2013, 01:18:20 PM »
WWE.com: Matt Striker's contract not renewed by WWE - WWE.com has learned that WWE has chosen to not renew Matt Striker’s contract. As of today, June 20, 2013, Striker will no longer be working with WWE.

WWE wishes him the best in all his future endeavors.

I've enjoyed Striker over the past few years, so this is a shame to hear. Despite this, he is already joining tonight's FWE show as part of the broadcast team (which will also feature RVD on the show).
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #398 on: 12 June 2014, 11:27:05 PM »
Brodus Clay, Evan Bourne, Teddy Long, Curt Hawkins and other WWE Superstars released | WWE.com - WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:
  • JTG
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Aksana
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Theodore Long
  • Camacho
  • Brodus Clay
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Marc Harris (referee)

It's a shame to break up 3MB in such a way, as I was hoping that Drew would get a chance to make it on his own at some point in the WWE again.

Some others are obviously not surprising, other than it being a lot later than expected for a few of them.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #399 on: 6 April 2015, 11:55:42 PM »
CJ Parker released | WWE.com

AJ Lee retires from WWE | WWE.com

I don't think I've seen any of CJ Parker's matches, so I can't comment on that other than the response of others seems to suggest he's pretty talented and will be a good asset to wherever else he ends up wrestling.

It's a shame to see AJ Lee retiring from the WWE as she was one of my favourites, but with the public tweet towards Stephanie McMahon about the Diva situation I wouldn't be surprised if that made it unavoidable.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #400 on: 1 December 2015, 08:49:23 PM »
Brad Maddox released | WWE.com

I'm obviously late in finding out about this, but I guess most were probably surprised that he was still in WWE at all.

Though I thought that he wouldn't be released any time soon due to recently being used as the turkey who was given a Tombstone Piledriver.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #401 on: 6 May 2016, 11:38:16 PM »
WWE have today announced on WWE.com that they have released Damien Sandow, King Barrett and more...

Barrett is understandable given the circumstances, but I definitely agree that Sandow shouldn't have been released.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #402 on: 22 May 2016, 10:51:13 PM »
Cody Rhodes (also known as Stardust) asked for his release from WWE...

I honestly didn't see this one coming, but as it was at his request, I'm sure he has his reasons and I'm just grateful (as I'm sure many others are too) for his time entertaining us.
« Last Edit: 22 May 2016, 10:55:30 PM by Awesome »

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #403 on: 23 May 2016, 06:24:57 PM »
WWE have granted Adam Rose's request to be released...

I'm not surprised at Adam Rose being released, as I thought it was going to be inevitable after the arrest (regardless of whether the charges are true or not, simply for the fact that it is bad publicity) during a suspension he was already serving for violating the Wellness Policy.

I am surprised that Adam Rose himself requested it though, but I guess he would rather be let go now than wonder when WWE might decide to do so themselves anyway.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #404 on: 10 August 2016, 05:49:22 PM »
WWE parts ways with Ryback

To be honest I was surprised that they didn't let him go early instead of waiting, with him being vocal about things on social media.

Also, Joey Styles has supposedly been released too. There doesn't appear to be any official confirmation from WWE or Joey Styles yet, but Styles hasn't tweeted since 29th July.

EDIT: Now confirmed by Joey Styles on Twitter.
« Last Edit: 17 August 2016, 11:30:16 PM by Awesome »