Author Topic: Happy Birthday Big Daddy V  (Read 21893 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: Happy Birthday Big Daddy V
« Reply #30 on: 30 October 2012, 05:36:56 PM »
Ohhh you guys are far far too kind. Thought I'd just pop by. Might get a little more active again. Big Daddy V is hungry for wrestling based debate!
Welcome back. :D

If you are still a fan of the games, feel free to enter the WWE '13 Competition (Competition: Win A Copy Of WWE ’13 On A Platform Of Your Choice! - Wrestling Fusion) before it closes in a little over 2 days.  :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #31 on: 31 October 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
BDV!!!
 :mrk

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #32 on: 31 October 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
This is more epic then CM Punk's promo, WELCOME BACK :dx
« Last Edit: 1 November 2012, 12:01:03 AM by chappers »

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #33 on: 1 November 2012, 11:21:37 PM »
Yes BDV! Love it!

Offline Big Daddy V

• Favourite Wrestler(s): HBK, Daniel Bryan, Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Goldust, Booker T, CM Punk.
« Reply #34 on: 21 April 2014, 11:07:47 PM »
Me again, absolutely devastated I didn't get any birthday messages this year.
How active is the forum these days?
I always have trouble finding the forum because I think it's still called Mayhem.
How good was Wrestlemania XXX, wow holy shit it was good!!

Also RIP Big Daddy V.

I may pop back soon, you never know!

@lewlew94

Offline Big Daddy V

• Favourite Wrestler(s): HBK, Daniel Bryan, Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Goldust, Booker T, CM Punk.
« Reply #35 on: 21 April 2014, 11:27:16 PM »
I'm currently studying Journalism at Cardiff University, Wales.
If you could have a look at my blog I would be eternally grateful.
A Treat For The Eyes | ‘A Treat For The Eyes’ is a blog written by a journalism student at Cardiff University concerned with all manner of things including music, politics and the British media.
The dream is to be sent by The Sun to cover Wrestlemania one day, we live in hope.
Cheers all!

@lewlew94

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: 22 April 2014, 09:57:08 PM »
Me again, absolutely devastated I didn't get any birthday messages this year.
How active is the forum these days?
Sorry about that, unfortunately as this place is very inactive other than myself most of the time, it seemed pointless to continue with birthday wishes (when noticing them on the upcoming birthdays) as I doubted they would be seen by the recipients due to the inactivity.

A belated Happy Birthday to you though. :)

I always have trouble finding the forum because I think it's still called Mayhem.
If it helps, wwemayhem.com still redirects to these forums. There's obviously also the option of setting a bookmark for it.

How good was Wrestlemania XXX, wow holy shit it was good!!
Yes, it was. Also see: *OFFICIAL* WWE WrestleMania XXX (30) Discussion

Also RIP Big Daddy V.
Agreed, RIP.

I may pop back soon, you never know!
Feel free to do so at any time. :)

I'm currently studying Journalism at Cardiff University, Wales.
Good luck with that.  :)

If you could have a look at my blog I would be eternally grateful.
A Treat For The Eyes | ‘A Treat For The Eyes’ is a blog written by a journalism student at Cardiff University concerned with all manner of things including music, politics and the British media.
I'll try to have a look when I get a chance. :)

The dream is to be sent by The Sun to cover Wrestlemania one day, we live in hope.
Cheers all!
Good luck. It may be worth asking Lee from Ringbelles how he started to do so, as he is a qualified broadcast journalist who has been a semi-regular contributor to The Sun's wrestling section for over ten years - he's on Twitter at @thatleeburton.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.