Author Topic: Who will Jericho's partner be?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Dale

Who will Jericho's partner be?
« Reply #15 on: 16 July 2009, 08:22:46 PM »
It's going to be Rikishi. He just got added onto the main news on wwe.com a few days ago. He's a good honest man like Jericho is looking for. "I did it for you Rock" remember?

The amount of people who it could be are insane which is good because it will lead to some unpredictability (hopefully) and bad because it's annoying not knowing who it will be :lol

I just think that they need to pair Jericho with someone who he can give a rub to and possibly help to advance. I just want to see him paired with someone who's already established like Kane, Big Show, Regal etc.

I wouldn't be mad if Masters was made the partner, or maybe even a Kendrick but I would love to see it being Carlito. It probably won't happen but they could play into the fact that he turned on his brother after he cost them the chance of regaining of the titles.

Offline Axel

« Reply #16 on: 16 July 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
Christian would be the perfect person, they should have moved him in the 15 Superstar Trade.

Offline WeedMan420

« Reply #17 on: 17 July 2009, 03:02:04 AM »
It's going to be Shawn Michaels.

Offline Big Daddy V

• Favourite Wrestler(s): HBK, Daniel Bryan, Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Goldust, Booker T, CM Punk.
« Reply #18 on: 17 July 2009, 12:02:26 PM »
The WWE have just re signed Eugene so it may well be. But personally i would like it to be Rikishi just beacause it will be something fresh and unpredictable but i am not bothered to much as long as it is not boring Big Show, and its far too early for a HBK return yet ... wait till Summerslam maybe !

@lewlew94

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #19 on: 18 July 2009, 10:30:51 AM »
Has anyone considered finlay yet? i mean he doesn't seem to be doing anything on smackdown at the moment.

Offline jaythorne

« Reply #20 on: 18 July 2009, 11:44:06 AM »
Matt Hardy - he may be injured, but he can come back, help win the titles with Jericho and then be a champ but let Jericho do most of the work until he is 100%

Offline Dale

« Reply #21 on: 19 July 2009, 03:46:22 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;31369
Has anyone considered finlay yet? i mean he doesn't seem to be doing anything on smackdown at the moment.

God no, why would you even suggest that :'(

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #22 on: 20 July 2009, 02:11:09 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;31468
Quote from: Adampro123;31369

God no, why would you even suggest that :'(

^

Offline Dale

« Reply #23 on: 20 July 2009, 02:58:17 AM »
There's also plenty of other guys who aren't doing anything who would be a far better option that Finlay.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: 20 July 2009, 05:55:01 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;31577
There's also plenty of other guys who aren't doing anything who would be a far better option that Finlay.

True just a mid carder that seemed to be forgotten about.

another guy that's a really long shot is Ricky the Dragon. but just another name to throw out there for the speculation.

Offline THK

« Reply #25 on: 20 July 2009, 06:02:29 AM »
Maybe Jericho needs a towel? I know someone who could give him a towel...:)

Championships
(The first) World Champion - 9/8/08 - (current)

Record:
4-0

Next Match:
Yet to be determined.

Top Five history rankings
1st place - 1x (Sept. 10)
2nd place - 1x (Oct. 14)
3rd place - 2x (Aug. 21 & Sept. 1)

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #26 on: 20 July 2009, 06:46:22 AM »
Moppy

He needs a sexy sidekick.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: 20 July 2009, 07:08:51 AM »
They could do a huge swerve and do something nobody is expecting, and go with a female - perhaps getting some power with Beth Phoenix; who would expect the team to be intergender?

That would be new (Y)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #28 on: 20 July 2009, 07:13:19 AM »
Quote from: Awesome;31604
They could do a huge swerve and do something nobody is expecting, and go with a female - perhaps getting some power with Beth Phoenix; who would expect the team to be intergender?

That would be new (Y)

Personally, I love this idea, it makes her the heel Chyna/Trish Stratus.  I haven't heard this idea anywhere else and if she can actually hold her own in the ring with men I wouldn't mind this at all compared to the other ideas I've heard.  They both have the same type of personality and Beth needs to kick Santino to the curb and get on with her wrestling career because its going no where quickly.

Offline THK

« Reply #29 on: 20 July 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
So you're telling me that if Beth is the partner, and the 2 of them win...don't you think it would hurt the credibility of the people that Jericho and Beth defeat? Since Beth is a woman, and if a woman defeats u...sort of hurts the loser's credibility.

Championships
(The first) World Champion - 9/8/08 - (current)

Record:
4-0

Next Match:
Yet to be determined.

Top Five history rankings
1st place - 1x (Sept. 10)
2nd place - 1x (Oct. 14)
3rd place - 2x (Aug. 21 & Sept. 1)