Author Topic: The "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 57224 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: The "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #405 on: 10 September 2016, 03:27:17 PM »
WWE and Alberto Del Rio have mutually agreed terms for Del Rio's release.

As mentioned, there were rumours that he would be able to get out early due to a clause in his contract, but the only people who truly know will obviously be Del Rio (and any legal representatives he may have) and WWE officials.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #406 on: 5 April 2017, 09:56:27 PM »
Simon Gotch Released - WWE.com

No more Vaudevillains it seems, unless they find someone to take his place (which I don't see as being likely, but I could be wrong).
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #407 on: 10 July 2017, 09:34:17 PM »
Austin Aries Released - WWE.com

I'm a few days late in noticing this, but it's a shame to see Austin Aries released. I think things could have gone better for him if he had won the Cruiserweight Championship from Neville in one of their clashes.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #408 on: 1 November 2017, 12:37:13 AM »
Emma, Darren Young and Summer Rae Released - WWE.com

A little late in noticing this one again, but I'm particularly surprised at Emma being released as she has still been on Raw recently (except this week's episode of course). Darren Young and Summer Rae is perhaps not so surprising given that they haven't been seen for a while as far as I recall, but it is a shame for all three to have been released regardless (unless any of them asked to be of course).