Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread  (Read 16796 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread
« Reply #15 on: 8 March 2009, 10:51:14 PM »
Safari.

Offline Dale

« Reply #16 on: 8 March 2009, 11:21:31 PM »
It look's like it's a browser issue as Prax has just tried it on IE and it works fine for him. Caz, if you could try another browser it would be helpful, then we can put it down to the Chrome and Safari browsers.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #17 on: 9 March 2009, 12:32:05 AM »
Just tried it in IE and it works fine, looks like a browser issue.

Damn shame too, as it looks to be a really cool feature.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #18 on: 15 March 2009, 09:42:52 PM »
Maybe i missed something but what are these new "Credits" for? did we get the V-Bookie back? and also how are they controlled? like who or what says how many credits you get?

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #19 on: 15 March 2009, 11:09:01 PM »
im not 100% on what they are for but i seem to get 10 credits for every post i make.

Offline G-Dawg

« Reply #20 on: 15 March 2009, 11:14:14 PM »
Do you mean it when you click italics it does it automatically or it does: [/i*]

It does auto for me.

The Legend Killer....

RANDY ORTON!

Offline Dale

« Reply #21 on: 15 March 2009, 11:52:41 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;24079
Maybe i missed something but what are these new "Credits" for? did we get the V-Bookie back? and also how are they controlled? like who or what says how many credits you get?

These credits are pretty much going to be the same as the 'points' we had before where you would use them to purchase stuff in the vbplaza. I know it's not going to be the old vbplaza, but an alternative to it, so what it will have for you to purchase i'm not sure. I would imagine that Awesome or Will will make a thread about it when it's all installed and configured. As of right now, you simply get these credits for posting. If you look at the top of the page where you log in, there is a 'check' button, so click it and have a little read / play with it and you will probably find out more than I currently know lol.

Regarding the v-bookie, it's not back but it is something we are looking at trying to bring back, but there's all sort of issues with it which I won't bore you with.

Quote from: G-Dawg;24084
Do you mean it when you click italics it does it automatically or it does: [/i*]

It does auto for me.

Go back a page, we've already addressed this, it's a browser issue.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 16 March 2009, 12:51:49 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;24079

It's being put in place ready for a shop-type system that we're going to be installing (so you should be able to 'buy' things with the credits such as modifications to your username etc.).

Whilst getting vBookie back is unlikely, we'll be looking into similar alternatives that may work with the system. It's all to add a bit more fun to Mayhem of course :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Captain Carefree

• LARIATOOO!
« Reply #23 on: 31 March 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
Good Afternoon.

I Would like to request a Name Change. From Captain Carefree to Captain 'LARIATOOO!' Carefree.

CLC!

[/U]

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: 31 March 2009, 03:45:24 PM »
Quote from: Captain Carefree;25376
Good Afternoon.

I Would like to request a Name Change. From Captain Carefree to Captain 'LARIATOOO!' Carefree.

CLC!

Change made.

EDIT: Change reverted and User Title set to 'LARIATOOO!' after pointing it out as an alternative and accepted.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Captain Carefree

• LARIATOOO!
« Reply #25 on: 31 March 2009, 03:50:12 PM »
Thank You Kindly.

[/U]

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #26 on: 1 April 2009, 02:12:42 AM »
If I could get my user title changed to say: "Hey I'm Dolp.. I'm J2M"

Would be most appreciated.

:D

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: 1 April 2009, 02:19:45 AM »
Quote from: J2M;25427
If I could get my user title changed to say: "Hey I'm Dolp.. I'm J2M"

Would be most appreciated.

:D

Done.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #28 on: 29 January 2010, 12:48:30 AM »
its been a long time since i really cared but what are the credits for that we get under our post count? i know we used to have the v bookie thing and we would make bets but either i can't remember or i just never figured out what our credits are for now.

no biggie just curious.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: 30 January 2010, 12:49:13 AM »
It was supposed to be the monetary system that would be able to be used when a shop-type system was installed, but it never did due to something else needing to be installed first (which I'm unsure if that ever did either) before the shop-type thing could be.