Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread  (Read 13886 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
{{OFFICIAL}} Suggestions Thread
« Reply #15 on: 28 February 2009, 04:02:40 PM »
TBH I think the whole forum layout needs a new fresh layout, as some parts of the forum looks disorganized, as a rough example:

Wrestling
WWE
---- WWE YouTube
TNA
---- TNA YouTube
Indy Wrestling
---- Indy YouTube
Wrestling Multimedia
Women of Wrestling

Miscellaneous
Off Topic
Sports Zone
Graphic Design
Babes and Celebrities

Entertainment
Movies
TV
Music
Gaming Mayhem
---- Microsoft
---- Nintendo
---- Sony
----- Old School Gaming

Fedding
[/COLOR]

Offline T-R-O

« Reply #16 on: 28 February 2009, 04:20:51 PM »
Id like to see some new arcade games tbh.
˙˙˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ˙˙˙
˙˙˙

Offline Big Daddy V

• Favourite Wrestler(s): HBK, Daniel Bryan, Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Goldust, Booker T, CM Punk.
« Reply #17 on: 28 February 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
Personally, i loved the v bookie from the old mayhem !

@lewlew94

Offline Dale

« Reply #18 on: 1 March 2009, 04:28:51 AM »
There's discussion going on at the minute about merging all the WWE subforums into one so I can't comment on that yet.

Wrestling Multimedia will most likely not be making a return simply for legal reasons, not to mention I personally didn't think it was used enough.

Women Of Wrestling. If you mean for Diva's / Knockout's pics as it currently is, then it will be staying as it is. If you mean an actual subforum for DISCUSSION on womens wrestling then no it wouldn't be active enough.

Babes & Celebrities. If this is where the pictures are posted then i'm going to say no again. WoW section is fine, but this would just be one step too far and was barely used before.

Movies, TV & Music as seperate forums wouldn't work as they aren't active enough yet unlike the Gaming section.

Obviously these are my own opinions and are by no means final.

Quote from: T-R-O;23047
Id like to see some new arcade games tbh.

Will get Will /  Awesome onto it.

Quote from: Big Daddy V;23065
Personally, i loved the v bookie from the old mayhem !

As far as i'm aware, Vbookie isn't able to be reinstalled as i've pushed pretty damn hard to get it back. As above, i'll ask Will / Awesome

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #19 on: 1 March 2009, 07:51:10 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;23135
Women Of Wrestling. If you mean for Diva's / Knockout's pics as it currently is, then it will be staying as it is. If you mean an actual subforum for DISCUSSION on womens wrestling then no it wouldn't be active enough.

I didn

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #20 on: 26 March 2009, 03:54:31 AM »
I think if its possible we should get the Shoutbox to appear in every page you go into on Mayhem. For example if I were in the Wrestlemania thread I'd be able to go to the top of the page where the shoutbox is on the home page at it'd be there open to discussion. I think it'd be a cool idea.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 26 March 2009, 04:48:46 PM »
TBH I think it's too big of a server strain and takes away from threads, but it's being discussed in the staff room.

Just keep a tab open on the front page on your browser, it's less scrolling, even :P

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: 26 March 2009, 11:13:22 PM »
As Prax suggests, it would be too much of a server strain (and take away from threads) so it will be staying on the front page only.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #23 on: 23 April 2009, 04:48:34 PM »
Just a suggestion, or more so something that needs to be done but hasn't been picked up on which is easily understandable is the sentences beneath the Monday Night Raw, ECW and Friday Night Smackdown links on the forum. For example under Monday Night Raw it has "From Randy Orton to CM Punk or even Chris Jericho, discuss the RAW brand here."

After the WWE Draft Raw no longer has CM Punk or Chris Jericho in their roster, so yeah.

Offline Dale

« Reply #24 on: 23 April 2009, 07:05:10 PM »
I meant do this the other but thanks for reminding me. I'll get round to it later.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #25 on: 10 June 2009, 01:43:34 AM »
Was just wondering if anybody would be interested in a columns section being added? I was just speaking with Dale and asked if Mayhem had ever had a main page, for wrestling news, columns etc and said that it has always been talked about. I thought a columns section could be fun, as I like to write and I'm sure a lot of others out there do.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be wrestling based either, just a general columns section - if you hate an Obama/Brown decision, you have a place to vent - if you hate WWE firing or hiring a superstar, you have a place to vent etc. I know we have other forums that could be used such as Off Topic; but I dunno - I think a specific forum for writing could be great.

Depends what others think though.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #26 on: 21 June 2009, 03:08:39 PM »
This happens to me often and its quite annoying. I always find cool gifs on the internet that I want to use as an avatar and when I put the link into the bar and update it the avatar only appears as an image and not a moving gif. I can never get an actual gif avatar to work properly and it's probably because I need to change sizes or something like that but that's all a bit of a hassle. Is there anyway to fix this to make it simpler and actually have them showing?

Also, have seen this done on many forums I've gone across and they have a part where it says 'Favorite Wrestler' like it already has 'Location', 'Age', 'Posts' etc when someone posts in any thread. I reckon it'd be a cool little addition to Mayhem. (Y)

Offline Dale

« Reply #27 on: 21 June 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
The whole avatar thing is a bitch because of dimension & byte limit. So long as it's within the dimension limit (so it doesn't stretch the sidebar) you can pm me it and i'll set you it when I recieve it. That's the best solution I can give really.

With regards to the favourite wrestlers bit, I think it will be doable it's just going to be a case of finding the mod. We'll let you know if we find anything.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: 21 June 2009, 05:25:34 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;29619
With regards to the favourite wrestlers bit, I think it will be doable it's just going to be a case of finding the mod. We'll let you know if we find anything.

Mod not needed, now added.

You can find it in the 'Edit Your Details' section in your UserCP :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #29 on: 22 June 2009, 02:41:32 AM »
I put my favorites down and saved but for some reason it isn't showing up under my avatar.

Also has anyone found out a way to take the little title under my username off yet?