Author Topic: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 6700 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #45 on: 27 August 2011, 06:36:22 AM »
Maybe if she had an voice maybe they would gave her that opportunity.Nobody is going to promote you better than yourself!

I Disagree with this, if the company wants you to be a star they will push you as it. what do you want the girl to do? complain like Melina and get fired? Put vids up like Zack Ryder? how do you promote yourself into being able to have wrestling matches on TNA? a company that has more wrestlers then they know what to do with and only 2 hours a week with hardly no in ring time. I don't buy that at all, they should at least give them a chance. and I'm sure she has tried to ask people to give her that chance but look at who run the company.

I don't know much about the girl but i do like her looks.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: 15 February 2012, 10:58:36 AM »
Quote from: @TNADixie
TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future.

I remember many people used to blame what was happening in TNA on Russo, so do you think that there really will be changes now that he is gone?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #47 on: 15 February 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
It will get better, since Brother Love was in charge, TNA has done well especially their recent tapings in the UK.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #48 on: 15 February 2012, 04:00:18 PM »
Well the against all odds PPV was good but i won't get my hopes up. TNA has been pretty shitty for the most part since Hogan and Bischoff came in. Whoever was running TNA before they came inbetween then and BFG for like 3 months was doing an amazing job. get them back.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: 30 May 2012, 11:52:10 PM »
- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode confirmed Alex Shelley's departure from TNA Wrestling.

He wrote Wednesday on Twitter, "Best of luck to Alex Shelley, sad to see u go. BEer Money vs MCMG best of 5......never be forgotten! See u down the road."

Shelley's profile was removed from ImpactWrestling.com on Tuesday.

R.I.P. MMG. i wish they would have at least gave us one MMG match on TV or PPV. hopefully this works out better in the long run for both shelley and sabin

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #50 on: 31 May 2012, 01:57:04 AM »
I really hope he hits the indy's hard. So many matches he can do.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #51 on: 18 June 2012, 04:13:06 AM »
Matt Morgan finished his commitments with TNA Wrestling at last week's live event tour in Texas. At Saturday's show in Houston, Morgan grabbed a sign from a ringside fan reading "Going, Going, Gone" and held it up to the audience.

Morgan expressed frustration with management during a radio station interview Thursday promoting the house show tour, saying his "beef is with the company."

"I don't feel like I'm getting what I'm putting into TNA," Morgan stated on 102.5 FM The Bear. He then called himself the "ultimate head-turner in TNA" and said he's tired of a "carrot dangling in front of my face."

We can confirm that there is interest from WWE in Morgan.

Meanwhile, Morgan wrote the following on Twitter today: "Texas yesterday, Connecticut today, who says u can't go home!"

Don't really know his TNA stuff but I'm guessing he's better than what he was in his old WWE days?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: 18 June 2012, 04:34:22 AM »
Yeah i like Morgan for a big man. he has personality and charisma. He's not the best in the ring but what big guy is? I would like to see how he does in WWE for a 2nd time around.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #53 on: 18 June 2012, 05:00:26 AM »
Yeah i like Morgan for a big man. he has personality and charisma. He's not the best in the ring but what big guy is? I would like to see how he does in WWE for a 2nd time around.

Undertaker and Bam Bam Bigelow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: 18 June 2012, 05:11:28 AM »
Touche.lol. I guess i would probably put him on par with sheamus but a little slower when it comes to in ring stuff/

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #55 on: 24 July 2012, 07:32:18 PM »
TNA Knockout Velvet Sky has either finished or will be finishing up with TNA shortly, according to numerous sources. One source tonight noted that Sky is "as gone as can be without having pen to paper".
Sky, one of the most popular females in the promotion, has been with TNA since 2007. A former Knockouts and Knockouts Tag Team champion, most recently, she was cast in a Montgomery Gentry music video through the company.

Sky's status with the company has been tenuous for several weeks, although she's been in negotiations for a new potential deal. Most signs have pointed to her exit.

Sky worked the TNA Basebrawl event in Memphis several weeks back, which may end up having been her final appearance for the company. She is currently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in New Jersey the same weekend as TNA's Bound for Glory festivities as well.

Love's former Beautiful People partner Angelina Love also recently left the promotion.

Now take your clothes off for money.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: 25 July 2012, 12:43:11 AM »
Now you and Angelina Love both take your clothes off for money together.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #57 on: 25 July 2012, 01:46:49 AM »
Now you and Angelina Love both take your clothes off for money together.

If they take their clothes off together it's going to be on Red Tube withing hours.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #58 on: 9 January 2013, 08:11:35 PM »
D'Angelo Dinero Leaves TNA
According to his Twitter page, Elijah Burke has left TNA:
"Pope's Contract expired with TNA on Jan 1, I will not be resigning. Thanks to Dixie and the whole TNA Family for a wonderful 3+ Years.~PHS"

Talk about an unremarkable three years  :confused:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: 10 January 2013, 12:36:14 AM »
D'Angelo Dinero Leaves TNA
According to his Twitter page, Elijah Burke has left TNA:
"Pope's Contract expired with TNA on Jan 1, I will not be resigning. Thanks to Dixie and the whole TNA Family for a wonderful 3+ Years.~PHS"

Talk about an unremarkable three years  :confused:

Well that's inaccurate the first year he was in TNA he was doing great, he was one of the most over guys, was having good matches and cutting good promos but after Hogan took over things just kind of went south for him.