Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 26th August 2013  (Read 410 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 26th August 2013
« on: 27 August 2013, 10:12:19 AM »
Good to see Rosa Mendes back, though it obviously seems to have come out of nowhere. I guess they decided that despite Primo and Epico apparently being repackaged as that new tag team "Los Matadores", it would be without her being involved this time, and thus she may as well help the storylines elsewhere instead.

I think it's clear that the interaction between AJ and the "Total Divas" cast was meant to make the crowd side with the cast, but they were definitely on AJ's side, which doesn't really surprise me as obviously AJ is more focused on the wrestling side of things as the Divas Champion, compared to the others' matches being endless promotion for the reality show.

I'd prefer for Ricardo Rodriguez to finally début as his wrestler self (El Local I believe he is called?) to face Alberto Del Rio, but perhaps that will happen once Del Rio is without a championship.

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.