Author Topic: Let's get active.  (Read 641 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Let's get active.
« on: 21 May 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
So the forum has seen a lack in activity lately and we all enjoy posting here, so I figure let's just get it active. I've barely been posting, so I'm going to set myself a goal of posting 5 - 10 times a day. I figure most people are online every day anyway so if we all set ourselves a reasonable goal, it could be achievable.

Also, I figure we all use other wrestling forums and want the opportunity to advertise. I've whipped up a couple of (really awful) advertising banners, which hopefully I'll refine in time. But these will do for now if anybody wants to use them. We've got a strong (albeit small) community here and we kept that as the underlying foundation whilst introducing new members, then we'll be laughing.

Smaller versions:

----------------------------------

Also, do we have a Facebook page? If not, lets start one. Every little helps.

Lets throw out some ideas, means of getting active.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: Let's get active.
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2011, 12:30:24 PM »
One thing to point out however is that we obviously do not condone spamming, so if anybody wishes to promote us, then they should make sure that it's within the rules of wherever it is that they promote us.

As for advertising banners, Will said he'd whip up a couple a few months ago, but unfortunately I haven't heard anything back since.

In terms of a Facebook page - I'm not aware of one as I don't personally use Facebook, so have not set one up.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.