Author Topic: TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
TNA Signs Bobby Lashley & New Knockout
« Reply #15 on: 18 July 2009, 04:32:57 PM »
He is dumber then I thought. He turned down a shot to be on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER this season and now he signs with TNA? WTF! Seriously, he said his goal is UFC. Well, if thats his goal why in the hell is he wrestling again? This isn't going to help him with Dana White. He should have done TUF.. Bad career choice, he needs to pick one or the other and commit to it.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2009, 06:36:18 AM »
Quote from: Cannon;31385
He is dumber then I thought. He turned down a shot to be on THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER this season and now he signs with TNA? WTF! Seriously, he said his goal is UFC. Well, if thats his goal why in the hell is he wrestling again? This isn't going to help him with Dana White. He should have done TUF.. Bad career choice, he needs to pick one or the other and commit to it.

He probably thinks he's too good to have to go through TUF. Either that or he's afraid of Kimbo.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 20 July 2009, 02:09:27 AM »
Well in the interview you could hear him clearly say he wanted to build up and win fights. im not too sure but on TUF could he do that?  of course he would become more popular quicker but he seems to want to prove himself.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 20 July 2009, 02:15:08 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;31571
Well in the interview you could hear him clearly say he wanted to build up and win fights. im not too sure but on TUF could he do that?  of course he would become more popular quicker but he seems to want to prove himself.

TUF is the best way to go IMO. National exposure on TV, lots of fights and training to build up your experience. The truth is you are building yourself from the bottom up but Lashley probably thinks he's better than that, which is kind of selfish of him tbh.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #19 on: 20 July 2009, 02:59:31 AM »

If he wants to build himself up he need to fight better opponents.  What he's fighting isn't shit and he is fighting in no name companies. Now, Brock went over and had his first fight in either K1 or Pride and he beat a former Olympian in dominate fashion and made a name for himself.... Lashley need to do the same thing or he should have gotten on TUF... On TUF he would have gotten quality training and quality opponents on TV. He would have gotten the exposure and even if he didn't win and had a good showing he could STILL get a deal with UFC. He is being selfish and thats that. I think he is into MMA because he see's Brock and thinks he can do the same thing...... But Brock was known more then Lashley when he leftr WWE.... And I believe the reason he signed with TNA is a fallback plan and to keep his wrestling skill sharp. So once he bombs at MMA he can say to WWE "Hey look, I'm here in TNA drawing and bombed at MMA. I will come back now..." Give him 3 years and he is back in WWE.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 20 July 2009, 02:32:16 PM »
Did you guys see his interview on Victory Road last night? HE talked about his MMA career most of the time.

Interviewer: ''So you signed with TNA. That must be a big thing in your industry.''

Lashley: ''Yea Yea... you know I really wanna fight that brock lesnar.''

This guy is a selfish prick and is using tna. This might turn into one of the worst signings they've made.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 20 July 2009, 03:30:38 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;31627
This guy is a selfish prick and is using tna. This might turn into one of the worst signings they've made.

I know what you mean, the way he first appeared in TNA (months ago) gave me that impression too.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Axel

« Reply #22 on: 20 July 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
Quote from: Cannon;31578

If he wants to build himself up he need to fight better opponents.  What he's fighting isn't shit and he is fighting in no name companies. Now, Brock went over and had his first fight in either K1 or Pride and he beat a former Olympian in dominate fashion and made a name for himself.... Lashley need to do the same thing or he should have gotten on TUF... On TUF he would have gotten quality training and quality opponents on TV. He would have gotten the exposure and even if he didn't win and had a good showing he could STILL get a deal with UFC. He is being selfish and thats that. I think he is into MMA because he see's Brock and thinks he can do the same thing...... But Brock was known more then Lashley when he leftr WWE.... And I believe the reason he signed with TNA is a fallback plan and to keep his wrestling skill sharp. So once he bombs at MMA he can say to WWE "Hey look, I'm here in TNA drawing and bombed at MMA. I will come back now..." Give him 3 years and he is back in WWE.

Never. Not until something is done about Micheal Hayes he isn't stepping foot in WWE.
Did you guys see his interview on Victory Road last night? HE talked about his MMA career most of the time.

Interviewer: ''So you signed with TNA. That must be a big thing in your industry.''

Selfish how?

TNA approached him first and offered to keep money in his pocket to support his MMA career while giving back to his wrestling fans at the sametime. Tara is doing the samething but that doesn't make her selfish.

If you wanna talk about a selfish prick, Triple H is the perfect example.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #23 on: 20 July 2009, 04:32:40 PM »
Quote from: Axel;31654
Quote from: Cannon;31578
Well in the interview you could hear him clearly say he wanted to build up and win fights. im not too sure but on TUF could he do that? of course he would become more popular quicker but he seems to want to prove himself.

If he wants to build himself up he need to fight better opponents. What he's fighting isn't shit and he is fighting in no name companies. Now, Brock went over and had his first fight in either K1 or Pride and he beat a former Olympian in dominate fashion and made a name for himself.... Lashley need to do the same thing or he should have gotten on TUF... On TUF he would have gotten quality training and quality opponents on TV. He would have gotten the exposure and even if he didn't win and had a good showing he could STILL get a deal with UFC. He is being selfish and thats that. I think he is into MMA because he see's Brock and thinks he can do the same thing...... But Brock was known more then Lashley when he leftr WWE.... And I believe the reason he signed with TNA is a fallback plan and to keep his wrestling skill sharp. So once he bombs at MMA he can say to WWE "Hey look, I'm here in TNA drawing and bombed at MMA. I will come back now..." Give him 3 years and he is back in WWE.

Never. Not until something is done about Micheal Hayes he isn't stepping foot in WWE.

Selfish how?

TNA approached him first and offered to keep money in his pocket to support his MMA career while giving back to his wrestling fans at the sametime. Tara is doing the samething but that doesn't make her selfish.

If you wanna talk about a selfish prick, Triple H is the perfect example.

He doesn't give a shit about TNA or any fans. All he cares about is keeping himself on TV until Dana White offers him a contract (which, by the way, will probably never happen).

And this has absolutely nothing to do with triple H. At least he does what he does because he thinks it's good for the company.All Lashley cares about is his MMA career and saving face.

Offline Axel

« Reply #24 on: 20 July 2009, 04:45:04 PM »
Maybe but I don't see Lashley putting a belt on himself for almost a year without a care in the world.

On a random note:

I pray to god, TNA signs him. It seems he has more a reason to sign since Elijah and SoCalVal have a relationship going on.

Offline Dale

« Reply #25 on: 20 July 2009, 04:48:31 PM »
Elijah is done with wrestling he said in a recent interview or something. He's doing a degree in criminal justice or something.

Offline Axel

« Reply #26 on: 20 July 2009, 05:13:06 PM »
Damn, I was hoping to see him wrestle again. Damn it WWE.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #27 on: 20 July 2009, 06:36:15 PM »
Quote from: Axel;31677

Oh yes, I'm sure Elijah's decision to quit wrestling was totally due to the WWE... damn you make a lot of assumptions without really knowing any facts.

Offline Dale

« Reply #28 on: 20 July 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;31687
Quote from: Axel;31677

Oh yes, I'm sure Elijah's decision to quit wrestling was totally due to the WWE... damn you make a lot of assumptions without really knowing anything.

Fixed :)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #29 on: 20 July 2009, 09:42:43 PM »
Axel, regarding Lashley not setting foot in WWE again there is an old adage.....

"When money talks, shit walks."

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!