Author Topic: Random WWE Discussion thread  (Read 31021 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Random WWE Discussion thread
« Reply #345 on: 10 March 2011, 07:14:49 PM »
I Feel bad for her. i hope this has nothing to do with wrestling and getting kicked in the gut night in and out and stuff

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #346 on: 10 March 2011, 08:30:02 PM »
Sucks... I guess it's the risk when you're wrestling (although I don't think she's wrestled in a while, still...). One reason I don't like these people being on twitter is stuff like this though. If I were her I'd want to keep that stuff private.

Oh well... thoughts with her.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #347 on: 11 March 2011, 04:21:02 PM »
Sucks... I guess it's the risk when you're wrestling (although I don't think she's wrestled in a while, still...). One reason I don't like these people being on twitter is stuff like this though. If I were her I'd want to keep that stuff private.

Oh well... thoughts with her.

Agreed but thoughts with her.
Personally I'd love to see Shelton return as well, with a manager he could be good and lets face it the guy is amazing in the ring. Daniel Bryan vs Shelton would be a great match.
He does lack in charisma but imo is better than the likes of Kingston who I just can't take seriously when he speaks.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #348 on: 11 March 2011, 06:27:25 PM »
Sad to hear about Hall, these things happen though.

Is anybody getting sick of WWE replaying entire segments? This week on Smackdown, they replayed the entire JBL/Cole segment from Raw and they've been doing it a lot with The Rock/Cena, also. I realise that they want to promote things as much as possible and not everybody has seen it, but I find it ridiculously tedious.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #349 on: 11 March 2011, 09:46:05 PM »
Sad to hear about Hall, these things happen though.

Is anybody getting sick of WWE replaying entire segments? This week on Smackdown, they replayed the entire JBL/Cole segment from Raw and they've been doing it a lot with The Rock/Cena, also. I realise that they want to promote things as much as possible and not everybody has seen it, but I find it ridiculously tedious.

TOTALLY. it seems to take up most of the time, or we will get segments thats just not needed like the HBK one. hell they are even showing full segments from raw on Superstars.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #350 on: 12 March 2011, 02:25:23 AM »
Another agreement here - I understand a quick recap, but most of the times that they replay entire segments it just seems to be too much. Especially when you consider that what they used for the full segment could have had some of the time used to extend matches longer than they did go.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #351 on: 12 March 2011, 02:39:36 AM »
Remember when WWE used to have amazing recap packages? They still do, but you guys are right. They're playing full(ish) segments way too much and it's annoying. Just do your normal edited packages and it will be more than enough.

Offline Dale

« Reply #352 on: 12 March 2011, 02:50:07 AM »
The funny thing is they never do SmackDown recap packages on Raw, which could totally benefit SmackDown if they did.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #353 on: 12 March 2011, 05:53:30 PM »
Ya but that would require them wanting to benefit smackdown :P

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #354 on: 14 March 2011, 08:58:00 PM »
At the weekend house shows, Sheamus dropped the "King Sheamus" gimmick, and went back to being "The Celtic Warrior."

Hope this is a permanent change. The King gear looks horrendous.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #355 on: 14 March 2011, 09:15:48 PM »
Sounds only right he's been jobbed since becoming the kind he wins the US title tonight on Raw.

Offline Dale

« Reply #356 on: 16 March 2011, 12:21:15 AM »
-- Drew McIntyre lost to WWE developmental wrestler Percy Watson in a dark match prior to tonight's SmackDown taping.
PERCYMANIA still runnin wild!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #357 on: 16 March 2011, 03:02:13 AM »
Kofi & Drew must be in the doghouse. heard they were selling kofis stuff on WWE.com for 75% off. he hasn't been on SD in 2 weeks i don't know if he will be on this week.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #358 on: 16 March 2011, 04:00:18 AM »
I think i'm done expecting Kofi to get an actual push. The guy has what it takes but every time he moves one step forward he moves 3 steps back.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #359 on: 16 March 2011, 04:56:22 AM »
CM Punk should really go back to Smackdown. RAW is a terrible place for him.