Author Topic: Win A Copy Of WWE '13!  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Win A Copy Of WWE '13!
« on: 3 October 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Competition: Win A Copy Of WWE ’13 On A Platform Of Your Choice! - Wrestling Fusion - It is time for our second competition of 2012, and this time we are giving away a copy of WWE '13 on the winner's choice of platform!

Please use this thread for any discussion regarding the competition, but please note that entries must be posted on the site.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: Win A Copy Of WWE '13!
« Reply #1 on: 3 October 2012, 07:10:38 PM »
I think I did everything right I hope I win WWE 13, if I do group hug with everyone with the WF.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 3 October 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
I think I did everything right I hope I win WWE 13, if I do group hug with everyone with the WF.
Sorry, but I don't see a valid entry from you yet. You have commented "Good luck to everyone" on the site, but that is all (for an example of a correct entry, see the previous competition at Competition: Win An iPPV Viewing Of Pro Wrestling: EVE – No Man’s Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha - Wrestling Fusion).

Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport

Offline Awesome

• Administrator

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #5 on: 3 October 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
Of course, I'm thinking two or three steps ahead, hoping we get a few quality members to join here.Last year I won WWE 12 from IGN in a livestream for WWE 12, hoping I can catch lighting in a bottle one more time lol.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 3 October 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
It's definitely a possibility. After all, Booty was one of the winners in our last competition.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 4 October 2012, 03:29:14 AM »
I believe i did it right, i just copied Hoho's post pretty much. just wanna make sure i did.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 4 October 2012, 03:49:24 AM »
I believe i did it right, i just copied Hoho's post pretty much. just wanna make sure i did.
Yes, you did it correctly too. :D

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 9 October 2012, 08:45:32 PM »
Posted! Hope it helps.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 9 October 2012, 09:12:44 PM »
Posted! Hope it helps.
Good luck. :)

Entries seem to be picking up since a competition-tracking site added it to their list yesterday, but so far most don't seem to be fully reading what they have to do to enter - many are forgetting the part of having to add a comment on the post itself with a link to their tweet (and one or two have done the comment incorrectly, mentioning their Twitter account only and not the direct link to the tweet itself).

I'm hopeful that it should bring in more visitors though, especially for the Forums. Obviously we'll have to wait to see if that is indeed the case.

Offline CpmanFrato

• Jobber
  • Feed Me More, Bro.
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Ryback, Daniel Bryan, Kane, The Great Khali, and Booker T.
« Reply #11 on: 2 November 2012, 12:10:18 AM »
Welp, I didn't win! However, guys, I have joined the forums regardless as a member of this community.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 2 November 2012, 12:17:44 AM »
As mentioned on Twitter, the winner has now been picked at random and informed via Twitter DM. Assuming that they have correctly adhered to the eligibility requirements, it should be announced publicly on the site within the next few days.

Welp, I didn't win! However, guys, I have joined the forums regardless as a member of this community.
Sorry that you weren't a winner on this occasion, but thank you for your participation and welcome to the Forums.  :D

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #13 on: 2 November 2012, 02:12:38 PM »

You're an even bigger winner this way. Welcome aboard ;)

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: 2 November 2012, 04:12:09 PM »
WWE ’13: The Competition Winner - Wrestling Fusion - Entries have closed, so just who is the lucky winner of our WWE '13 Competition? Read on to find out...