Linked Events

• EVE: No Man’s Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha (iPPV): 18 February 2012

Author Topic: Pro Wrestling: EVE - No Man's Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha (iPPV) - 18th February 2012  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Pro Wrestling: EVE To Début Live On iPPV - Wrestling Fusion - Pro Wrestling: EVE have announced, in conjunction with Diva Dirt, that EVE’s next event No Man’s Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha will be broadcast live on Internet Pay-Per-View, becoming the first European wrestling promotion to do so, and the second all-female wrestling promotion to present a full card of matches on iPPV.

The title of the event is based on the main event, which will see Jenny Sjödin taking on The Alpha Female for the Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship, but the event will also see the début of The Blossom Twins (Hannah & Holly Blossom), who have been a part of ChickFight events in the past, as well as a part of Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) in the USA more recently.

Also announced as appearing will be EVE regulars April Davids, Kay Lee Ray, Super Janey B, Rhia O’Reilly, and Erin Angel, as well as many others too.

The iPPV can be pre-ordered from EVEWrestling.com for £9.95 (approximately $15, exchange rates may vary), and purchasers will be given a unique customer code to enter into the live stream at diva-dirt.com/evelive to access the event.

The iPPV will be broadcast live on Saturday 18th February at 7pm GMT (UK) / 8pm CET (Europe) / 2pm ET (USA) / 1pm CT (USA) / 11am PST (USA) / 4am JST Sunday 19th February (Japan).

(Click the link to the post for the full press release too.)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Brackets Revealed for EVE Queen Of The Ring Tournament - Wrestling Fusion - Pro Wrestling: EVE have now revealed what the First Round brackets are for the “Queen Of The Ring” tournament announced last week to take place on their upcoming iPPV No Man’s Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha. As mentioned before, it will be used to determine the next person to challenge for the Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship...
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
iPPV Fusion: Pro Wrestling: EVE – No Man’s Land: Sjödin vs. Alpha - Wrestling Fusion - 18th Februrary 2012 marked not only Pro Wrestling: EVE’s iPPV début, but the first European iPPV too. Read on to find out what happened...