Author Topic: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread  (Read 16792 times)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: {{OFFICIAL}} Help Thread
« Reply #60 on: 28 February 2012, 12:13:41 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this, but when I try scrolling through the main page with the "page up" "page down" buttons, it only seems to work down to the RAW part of the page, and if I press up and down on the arrow keys it normally just skips from RAW to the bottom of the page. The home and end keys don't work either. Every other page seems to work fine, its just the main page. It something I've noticed for a while now. Its only a minor problem but would be cool to see it fixed

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: 28 February 2012, 07:56:35 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this, but when I try scrolling through the main page with the "page up" "page down" buttons, it only seems to work down to the RAW part of the page, and if I press up and down on the arrow keys it normally just skips from RAW to the bottom of the page. The home and end keys don't work either. Every other page seems to work fine, its just the main page. It something I've noticed for a while now. Its only a minor problem but would be cool to see it fixed
First of all, thanks for pointing out the "page down" bug - that was caused by something else using the same ID that it points to, so a slight name change made it work again.

As for the arrow/home/end keys issue, that is caused by the shoutbox (as the focus ends up being on scrolling through that instead of the board index) and obviously doesn't happen on other pages where the shoutbox isn't present. Unfortunately, it seems that only removing the shoutbox would solve the problem.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #62 on: 28 February 2012, 08:41:11 PM »
As for the arrow/home/end keys issue, that is caused by the shoutbox (as the focus ends up being on scrolling through that instead of the board index) and obviously doesn't happen on other pages where the shoutbox isn't present. Unfortunately, it seems that only removing the shoutbox would solve the problem.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #63 on: 14 August 2012, 03:56:07 PM »
Ever since the layout update we don't have the option to go up into a forum section from a thread. For instance above this thread there would normally be a path at the top that would let you go back to "Site announcements". Now I have to go back through the front page. Am I missing something?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

« Reply #64 on: 14 August 2012, 04:19:11 PM »
Ever since the layout update we don't have the option to go up into a forum section from a thread. For instance above this thread there would normally be a path at the top that would let you go back to "Site announcements". Now I have to go back through the front page. Am I missing something?
I noticed this as well, although underneath the last post in the topic/on the current page there is a drop down box. Or you can just keep pressing back until you get to where you were.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: 14 August 2012, 06:37:02 PM »
In this layout the breadcrumb is at the bottom.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #66 on: 14 August 2012, 06:43:19 PM »
I see it now, thanks!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.