Author Topic: Hello from the FTW Podcast  (Read 2662 times)

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
Hello from the FTW Podcast
« on: 20 August 2011, 05:53:47 PM »
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Wrestling Fusion sponsored our show last week, and wanted to find out what all the buzz was about. Great to see a good wrestling-based forum around.
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Re: Hello from the FTW Podcast
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2011, 06:40:46 PM »
Welcome FTWPodcast, I’m guessing since you run a weekly podcast you are rather opinionated when it comes to wrestling so I will look forward to reading some of your post. I hope to be seeing you around the forum frequently.

Love you bitch.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2011, 08:24:56 PM »
That podcast sounds familar is it on youtube? Welcome bring your Wrestling fans  and friends here!

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
Welcome, and thank you for registering. :)

That podcast sounds familar is it on youtube? Welcome bring your Wrestling fans  and friends here!

It only seems to be the quick recaps and not the whole show on there, but they are indeed.

theftwpodcast's Channel - YouTube
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline ftwpodcast

• FTWPodcast.com
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk
« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2011, 02:37:31 PM »
We did at one point post segments on YouTube, but we weren't getting enough traffic to continue to spend time on it. It just didn't make sense. It might come back, if there's demand. But, as of yet, I haven't heard demand for it :)
Much like you, we talk about wrestling. Just, in podcast form: ftwpodcast.com

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2011, 03:09:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum, so far you seem to be an excellent addition to the place.  Looking forward to your 2 cents in the near future.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #6 on: 23 August 2011, 03:33:38 PM »
Welcome to the site, great to see a new member (Y) Stick around, there aren't too many posters but the forum has a strong community in terms of dedicated and friendly members so is very active regardless.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Great to have a new member. I hope you stick around and become a part of out disfunctional family we got going here.

Speaking of podcast.... anyone else remember when Prax and Cannon started a podcast?

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #8 on: 23 August 2011, 09:06:39 PM »
Welcome to the forums mate hope to see some more top contributions from you!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 24 August 2011, 04:13:09 AM »
Good day to you sir.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline joeftwpodcast

• Favourite Promotion(s): Whatever one is best this week
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Miz, Edge
« Reply #10 on: 24 August 2011, 04:13:00 PM »
Well I'm going to bogart this thread since I'm one of the talking heads for the FTW podcast.  I'm Joe.  You may remember me from such episodes as 1, 23, and 75.  I'm also the voice of the recap shows.

Are we on YouTube?  Bet your bottom chin, we are.  But as Garvin stated, we mostly do recaps on it.  I do occasionally put out a "Liontamer" video, which is my own comments on things happening, but nothing's jumped out lately to me to do one on.

I'm also a whore on Twitter, at @joeftwpodcast. So rock it out, follow me, and see the comments I make on Raw, Impact, Smackdown, Indy shows, or just tlakign to friends and the lil woman, because well, I have little filter.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 24 August 2011, 04:52:07 PM »
Welcome to you too Joe, thanks for joining. :)
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #12 on: 24 August 2011, 08:20:07 PM »
Welcome Joe, I am John the greatest member of this site so pander to me and not these other parasites O0
In seriousness though its good to see two new members who seem very informed on the wrestling world. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #13 on: 24 August 2011, 09:31:35 PM »
The FTW Podcast, is it in itunes?

Offline joeftwpodcast

• Favourite Promotion(s): Whatever one is best this week
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Miz, Edge
« Reply #14 on: 30 August 2011, 03:50:26 PM »
Yes!  We're on iTunes!  We even have an app!

iTunes! and if you visit our site, you can download our app for iOS or Android, and that's on every page in the right column.