Author Topic: Genesis poster revealed. [Possible spoiler]  (Read 478 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Genesis poster revealed. [Possible spoiler]
« on: 2 December 2008, 09:25:22 AM »

from wrestleview.com: We have received the new poster for the TNA January pay-per-view Genesis. The poster features an up close picture of former WWE Heavyweight champion Mick Foley with red eyes doing his trademark 'Bang Bang' pose. The preview gives away the fact that Foley will be making his wrestling debut with TNA at the PPV. "Some call him a hardcore legend, a daredevil.a risk-taker. He is Mick Foley. He crossed the line and came to TNA to challenge some of the greatest athletes and legends. Now he's ready to make history inside the six-sided ring. A new year is upon us. A Genesis is unfolding." (Thanks to Colin Vassallo & Niklas Jonsson)

Looks as though Foley is definitely making his in-ring debut on the show now, there has been rumors that it will be against Kurt Angle; which I suppose wouldn't be a bad way for him to debut - If he absolutely has to wrestle matches though, I wouldn't mind a few hardcore bouts with Abyss.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2008, 03:41:27 PM »
if he wrestles Angle i will actually be be verry excited for that match. its something that has never happened before between 2 legends. and foley has shown he can still put on a good match within the last few years. and who better to do it with than kurt angle? a guy who can just about have a great match with anyone.

Others Foley should face

Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly

Possibly Jarrett and Foley vs MCMG

and then like caz said of course Foley vs Abyss in some sort of hardcore gimmick match once abyss starts using weapons again.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 4 December 2008, 01:17:01 PM »
Now this is why the posters shouldn't be released so early, but rather closer to it. Either that or a more generic one made for now - it's a big deal (for TNA at least) that doesn't deserve to be spoiled by the poster.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.