Author Topic: Happy Birthday AngryCaz  (Read 3826 times)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Happy Birthday AngryCaz
« Reply #30 on: 7 November 2011, 10:40:27 PM »
Personally, I don't even see why this place needs more people, there's enough variety and everyone is cool on here, just seems like complaining for the sake of complaining.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: 7 November 2011, 10:48:33 PM »
I bumped this thread to wish AngryCaz a happy birthday in appreciation of their contributions to the forums in the past, and also in case that they change their mind and decide to come back.

Though it is a shame to see it turn into an argument, I am appreciative of what everyone has contributed and/or continues to contribute to the forums. At the same time, I also accept that people have the right to make whatever choices they want, such as deciding to stop contributing in any way.

This doesn't mean that I am taking any sides, as I have no problems with anyone. I would just prefer for everyone to get along and be friends. Clearly that doesn't appear to be something that is likely to happen in this instance, but I thought that I should point out my reasoning.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #32 on: 7 November 2011, 11:25:49 PM »
I'll take the blame for this starting. even though my question was a legit one beings people tend to change their username and then i lose track of who was once who.

I've said my peace. Time to move on. Happy Birthday Caz,

And also Bootylove is a great member. that is all.