Author Topic: Hey boys and gals  (Read 775 times)

Offline The Miz

Hey boys and gals
« on: 18 February 2010, 08:39:24 AM »
Hey what is going on WWEMAYHEM?! Haha long time no posting. I thought I would stop by and give a little hello for those who remember me :P.. I posted under The Miz for most of my WWE fan career faithfully on this forum

I believe (if my memory serves me correctly) that WWEMayhem has changed servers awhile back and re counted everyones posts to zero, and join dates were reset as well.. but either way I think I joined in 07 or early 08.. not sure. ANYWAYS, I modded for abit before the site got changed over, then helped out on another forum that Barry had going (does that cat still run things?) and I ran an E-fed for abit, did some graphic stuff and lived the WWE dream :P Either way me and wrestling drifted and I am now a religious MMA fan.. havent watched WWE in a couple years.. although I come across it every now and then and see all these new guys and just watch in confusion.. lol.

So anyways I thought I would swing by and see how things were going.. Like I said glad to see eveything is going great for everyone and glad to see this site still kicking! I am off to Basic Training for the first part of my Canadian Armed Forces career at the end of this month.. so yeah.. thats that. See ya gald and guys around.. ill come back and see whats up shortly!

Peace.
The Miz-er-eeno

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #1 on: 18 February 2010, 02:47:54 PM »
Hey there!

I feel like I remember you... or at least like I should know you lol. Welcome back! You've lucked out because a few of us here are MMA fans... i've kind of drifted away from it lately because of some light-looking cards but UFC is coming back to my home town around my birthday so I'll definitely be going (Y).

Hope you stick around!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

Hey boys and gals
« Reply #2 on: 18 February 2010, 05:41:39 PM »
Fuck me, can't believe you still even remembered about this place :lol

Only people I can think of who you will remember from back in the day bar me (Dale :P) is Narco and Leo, that's about it

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #3 on: 18 February 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
Welcome back dude, as for Barry.... just click for the full (and very amusing) story.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #4 on: 18 February 2010, 08:51:04 PM »
Quote from: Rhymin' Greiman;38192
Welcome back dude, as for Barry.... just click for the full (and very amusing) story.

Oh man I completely forgot about that thread. That totally deserves a bump (as well as rep to you, good sir)

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2010, 10:15:05 PM »
It should be stickied.... just sayin'.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #6 on: 18 February 2010, 10:20:18 PM »
Though I don't think I was here when you were around, welcome back to Mayhem :)

Quote from: Rhymin' Greiman;38218
It should be stickied.... just sayin'.

I think this is an appropriate (though replace "I've" with "you've") response :P

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline The Miz

Hey boys and gals
« Reply #7 on: 19 February 2010, 09:16:21 AM »
hahah 16 pages is abit to long of a read for this guy at the moment :P

But from reading the 1st page I gather that Barry is no longer the owner of the site. The new owner is a mysterious man named Will. Interesting. Seems like no one likes Barry :P Cant say I have anything against him, but it seems like the past 2 years have been filled with anger towards him and basically everyone else haha.

As for you Awesome, you indeed were around when I was. I remember Barry making you an Admin shortly after your arrival? I am pretty sure this is correct.. at that time I was modding, and the boards would soonly get switched to a different server.. or maybe you came after the server switch. Who knows, but I remember you becoming some sort of Admin.. then you left for a couple months I believe.. then you came back around the time I left.. or shortly before.. but yes you were around, and I remember you :P

As for the rest of you troopers. Dale, Mrs HBK, Narco, Leo etc... its good to see you guys still kicking, my good ol WWE internet family :P Ill stick around till my departure in March, and maybe ill be able to post here and there..

All the best,
The Miz

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #8 on: 19 February 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
Quote from: The Miz;38260
hahah 16 pages is abit to long of a read for this guy at the moment :P

But from reading the 1st page I gather that Barry is no longer the owner of the site. The new owner is a mysterious man named Will. Interesting. Seems like no one likes Barry :P Cant say I have anything against him, but it seems like the past 2 years have been filled with anger towards him and basically everyone else haha.

As for you Awesome, you indeed were around when I was. I remember Barry making you an Admin shortly after your arrival? I am pretty sure this is correct.. at that time I was modding, and the boards would soonly get switched to a different server.. or maybe you came after the server switch. Who knows, but I remember you becoming some sort of Admin.. then you left for a couple months I believe.. then you came back around the time I left.. or shortly before.. but yes you were around, and I remember you :P

As for the rest of you troopers. Dale, Mrs HBK, Narco, Leo etc... its good to see you guys still kicking, my good ol WWE internet family :P Ill stick around till my departure in March, and maybe ill be able to post here and there..

All the best,
The Miz

No, you have to read that thread. It's THAT epic.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Hey boys and gals
« Reply #9 on: 19 February 2010, 03:59:33 PM »
Quote from: The Miz;38260
As for you Awesome, you indeed were around when I was...

I do remember your name then - I thought I remembered the name as a mod, but since you mentioned 07 (I assumed you meant late) / early 08 I thought I was remembering wrong. Either way though, I only really vaguely remember the name, not anything you might've particularly done or said.

So you're only planning on sticking around until about WrestleMania then?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Siva

Hey boys and gals
« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
I'm new so I wouldn't know you, non-the-less, welcome back :)