Linked Events

• WWE Hall Of Fame: 28 March 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hall Of Fame 2015 Discussion  (Read 695 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Hall Of Fame 2015 Discussion
« on: 13 January 2015, 03:13:10 PM »

Officially announced as 2015 inductees into the WWE Hall Of Fame are:

Alundra Blayze
Arnold Schwarzenegger
"The Bushwhackers" Butch & Luke
Kevin Nash
"Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Rikishi
Tatsumi Fujinami

Warrior Award:
Connor "The Crusher" Michalek
« Last Edit: 24 March 2015, 06:14:09 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hall Of Fame 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2015, 09:04:54 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the whole celebrity section of the Hall of Fame, but obviously the main aim of it is to bring more mainstream publicity and inducting Arnold Schwarzenegger into it will surely do that.

I think everyone would agree that Randy Savage's induction is well deserved and that it is about time, so nothing more even needs to be added there.

I can't claim to be too familiar with The Bushwhackers other than their theme and arm movements, but as an old school tag team I'm sure it makes a lot of sense.

I honestly wouldn't have expected Rikishi to be inducted yet, as it still doesn't seem that long ago since he was dancing with Too Cool. I thought it would be a few more years at least before his possible induction, but I certainly don't hold anything against him going in there.
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 10 March 2015, 12:33:41 PM »
I wasn't expecting the announcement of the Warrior Award and its recipient, but it makes sense. I'm guessing that they are hoping that it should help get donations to the Connor's Cure charity set up in his memory by Triple H and Stephanie too.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2015, 06:16:11 PM »
Updated again.

It should be an interesting ceremony as always. :)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 29 March 2015, 05:18:38 AM »
Great speeches, be sure to watch it if you didn't do so live.

Unfortunately there were a few fans who were disrespectful by interrupting (particularly one calling out "What?").