Author Topic: Booking TNA Post BFG  (Read 870 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Booking TNA Post BFG
« on: 6 September 2008, 11:20:49 PM »
First off think of this as me or any other person you want buying TNA.but also think of the current TNA today because storyline will progress from where they are today.

We are going to start post Bound for glory but let me update you on who all the titles holders will be going into this.

TNA champ: Christian Cage
X Division Champ: Petey Williams
Tag Champs: LAX
Knockouts champ: Taylor Wilde

the only change would be the TNA title and Tag titles and thats only because i really think that they will be the champions at that point in time.

First Impact segment  Post BFG.

The show starts with Jim Cournett coming out saying:we are leading into TNA's next PPV turning point. and thats exactly what is going to be happening in TNA the coming months.
its time to settle who will be running TNA. The TNA guys or well lets just call them the "Superstars"
at turning point the main event will be a 8 man tag match with the person getting pinned being out of TNA.

it will be Kurt Angle,Booker T,Kevin Nash and Sting vs Samoa Joe,AJ Styles,Jeff Jarrett and a partner of there Choice.

About that time The TNA champ christian cage music hits.

Cage ask if all these guys will be competing in this match then what about the champ at Turning point? where will he be in this?

Cournett just looks at cage and smiles and says don't worry champ you will be defending your title at turning point and just walks off leaving cage wondering who he will face.

OK so i won't be doing every segment on Impact and every impact because i just don't really have the time to right now but i just wanted to get that segment out of the way because i felt it was pretty important.

So now im just going to run down the card of turning point and tell you why all the matches are happening and what the build to them are and such.

6 man Tables elimination match
Prince Justice Brotherhood vs Team 3D and Johnny Devine

The Build: This is pretty simple.Curry man and shark boy got a shot at the tag titles on a edition of impact and team 3D got pissed because they said they should be getting it.3D comes out there robs PJB of there shot and so the feud starts.over the next couple of weeks we had 3D vs 2 of the PJB and johnny Devine comes out and screws the PJB.also Team 3D cut heel promos talking about how they don't have to hide behind masks and only cowards hide behind masks and at the PPV they want a tables elimination match and if these guys are really super heroes then they can beat them in any match.

No 1 contenders knockouts match
ODB vs Awesom Kong

the Build: Both women Want Knockout title shots.i don't really think there needs to be much more reasoning for these 2 to face off.when you get these 2 in the ring sparks fly anyways like we have seen.

TNA Knockouts Championship match
Gal Kim vs TAylor Wilde.

The Build: Gail kim returns and says she has come ack to TNA for 1 thing. and that is the TNA knockouts title. and this starts off as more of a respect thing but over the next couple of weeks taylor and kim were teaming up and taylor was costing her and kim matches and gail was getting frustrated with her. anyways last edition of impact going into the PPV it just all erupts after a loss to the beautiful people where kim gets in wildes face and wilde just slaps the living hell out of kim and then kim give a little grin and instead of slapping back kim punches her in the face and knocks her on her ass and goes to walk out when taylor just tackles her and we get a brawl type thing that has to be separated.

X Division title match
Petey Williams vs Creed vs Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal.

The Build: to be honest there isn't really much build to this match. it is just more about what the x division used to be about and that is competition.all the guys in this match advanced by beating someone (besides Petey of course) and like i said this is going to be more old school no gimmicks needed all about the title x division championship match.

Beer Money vs Abyss and Matt Morgan

The Build: So after beer money loses there tag titles at Bound for glory they say they want there rematch for the tag team titles...well cournett said while they were out counting there money and drinking there beer they never signed there rematch clause in there contracts. and because of all the cowardly acts we have had from the 2 they were going to have to work there way back up if they wanted a tag team title shot.not really much in depth build to this match either. just simple stuff. beer money beats the team of BG james and rhino and the rock N Rave infection over teh next couple of weeks and then they get on the mic and say they did it now they want there shot and then Cournett comes out and says they haven't quite earned it yet.and if they really wanted the tag titles they will have to beat these men. abyss music hits and he and morgan come out and stare down beer money from the ramp.

Tag Team Championship
LAX vs Motorcity Machine guns

The Build: the guns over the span of a couple of weeks cut promos saying that they are the best tag team in wrestling period and you know all that good stuff. well after a while LAX takes offense to this confronting the guns saying if there really the best team in wrestling then why aren't they the tag champs which would lead to a non title match on impact where the guns would go over to get there shot at turning point.

Christian Cage vs ???

The Build: like i said earlier Cournett announced cage would be defending his TNA title against a mystery opponent. cage hounds cournett every week to tell him who it is to the point where cage gets a little paranoid and even confronts his pal rhino because he thinks he will be his opponent.anyways the last edition of impact cournett announces that it is someone that has actually beaten cage before but says he won't find out who it is until Turning point.

Kurt Angle,Booker T,Kevin Nash and Sting vs AJ Styles,Samoa Joe,Jeff Jarrett and ???

The build: Well we basically already know the build for this. its what is going on in TNA now. with the younger guys and the vets. but Jarrett would come back and say to get respect in TNA you gotta earn respect in TNA. and that Jarrett is just like them but the differences is Jarret helped build this company and the rest of those guys just jumped on the bandwagon for the money.

also the whole mystery partner thing will be revealed at Turning point....who ill it be?

Ok so thats it for now. i will give a little time and write down the results of Turning point. i won't be doing the full matches but just more of the important parts and the endings.

Also try not to be so critical on me this is the first time im doing this plus this is going through changes from where TNA is now.give it a little time and let stuff progress before you completely hate it.

until next time. Have a Nice day ;)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Booking TNA Post BFG
« Reply #1 on: 6 September 2008, 11:34:01 PM »
Im guessing the challenger for Cage is Tomko and the fourth man is Christopher Daniels. Looking good though Adam just watch the grammar and layout and you should be fine. (Y)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Booking TNA Post BFG
« Reply #2 on: 7 September 2008, 08:21:29 AM »
Thanks franchise. yeah i have never really been any good with my grammar to be honest. and i really didn't know what to do with the layout. hopefully the follow up will be better.

oh and we'll see about who the mystery guys will be. :D

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Booking TNA Post BFG
« Reply #3 on: 9 September 2008, 09:52:13 AM »
TNA turning Point 2008.

Prince Justine Brotherhood vs Team 3D & Johnny Devine.

Match Notes: 3D & Devine eliminate them one by one. Curry man goes down first through a glass table.we are hearing reports he will be out until further notice.then 3D takes shark boy through a table with a 3D. then we have super Eric coming back putting Johnny Devine through a Table then Devon through a table and just when you think the super hero will overcome the odds he goes for a hurricanrana through a table and brother ray catches him and power bombs him through the table. at this point curry man and shark boy were taking to the back but Devon and Devine both remain out there and they hold Super Eric down while brother ray gets in his face and slaps him and says super heroes aren't real and then rips the mask off of super Eric and reveals it is Eric Young. 3D puts a mirror to his face and shows him he is Eric young and talks down on him even more before they bust the mirror over his head and leave him alone in the ring.

Winners: Team 3D & Devine

TNA Knockouts championship match
Gail Kim vs Taylor Wilde

Match notes: This starts out with where these two left off from impact.they just start going after each other in a brawl.over time in the match it seems the brawling turns into more of a technical type match. a lot of near falls and the finish comes with Taylor Wilde going for a back slide and tries to put her feet on the ropes so she could escape in the toughest match in her short TNA Career. well this backfires and Gail kicks out and catches Taylor with a roll up for the win.
After the match Taylor grabs the Knockouts title and gets in Gail's face and then just hands Gail the title amd walks off while Gail celebrates..

Winner: Gail Kim

Beer Money vs Abyss and Matt Morgan

Match Notes: Not that long of a match here.there wouldn't be any rest holds really just big move after big move from these guys.the end comes  when the ref is down and James storm goes to hit abyss with a beer bottle and Abyss grabs his arm and stops him. he then grabs Storms throat and goes to hit storm with the beer bottle but then he stops. Matt Morgan yells at abyss to do it and hit him with it but Abyss throws it down and then gets a low blow from storm while Roode tackles Morgan out of the ring while storm hits the superkick on abyss and gets the pinfall.

After the match Morgan gets in Abyss face and they have a stare down until abyss just walks away.

Winners: Beer Money

X-Division Championship fatal 4-way.
Creed vs Dutt vs Lethal vs Williams.

Match notes: a good old X-Division type match.like it should be. pretty simple ending here with Petey hitting the Canadian destroyer on jay lethal knocking him out getting up to get a CreeDT from creed. Creed then goes for the pin when Sonjay Dutt hits the 450 on him while he is pinning Williams. it knocks creed off of him and then Sonjay pins Williams and becomes X-Division champ for the first time.

Winner: Sonjay Dutt

Knockouts No 1 Contenders match
Awesome Kong vs ODB

Match notes: Pretty much what you would expect from these 2. a lot of hard hitting action here. the ending comes with with Kong going for a awesome bomb and ODB spitting whatever was in that flask in Kongs face. Kong can't see and she grabs whoever she can get her hands on first and she ends up awesome bombing Riesha Saiede (sp?) then ODB comes from the top rope with her Thez press type move putting most of Kongs weight against kong and getting the pin

Winner: ODB

TNA Tag Team Championship Match
LAX vs Motor City Machine Guns

Match notes: no real story development here. just a all around great great tag match letting all 4 guys go out there and show just how good they are.

Winners: MCMG

TNA Championship Match
Christian Cage vs ???....KAZ

Match notes: Just a All around fantastic match. if you remember there ladder match from genesis you remember Kaz getting possibly the biggest win of his careerer...until now. yeah that is right gets get the win cleanly over Christian Cage and finally does it. he finally knocks the chip off of his shoulder tat has been there for so long.

After the match Kaz gets on the mic and says he wants to thanks the fans and all of that. then he says is he didn't win this match he would have quited for good. but he would also like to thank the man who convinced him to come back and give it one more try....in comes Mick Foley to congratulate him and say that it is all on Kaz now.

Winner: Kaz.

Superstars vs TNA. loser of the pinfall leaves TNA
Kurt Angle,Sting,Kevin Nash & Booker T vs AJ Styles,Jeff Jarrett,Samoa joe and ???

Match notes: the 4th and final man doesn't come out with the rest of the team. they say he is on his way to the arena. the match goes as you would think.for the most part Booker T and angle are in the ring with any of the other 3. but lets skip to the end of the match. the end comes with Kurt angle grabbing stings bat and goes to hit AJ with it...but then sting grabs the bat from angle and throws it down.angle looks at sting and give him the "oh my god its not you who is the 4th member look" about that time the lights go off (since that seems to be the theme in this feud) they come back on and then angle nails sting with the bat. then behind Angle none other than Christopher Daniels stands behind him smiling. angle turns around and gets the Angels Wings.angle then rolls out and Daniels looks at AJ and they both jump out over the top on Booker and Angle.meanwhile in the ring Nash gets up and starts to check on sting and Joe comes from behind Nash and locks in the rear naked choke. Sting goes to get back up and make the save but Jarret comes in and tackles sting and then finally Joe makes Nash tap out.

Winners: Team TNA

The Show goes off the air with Jarret,Daniels,Joe and AJ in the ring with there hands held high. i don't think there could be a better 4 that could represent TNA or a better 4 that has done more for TNA.

Stay Tuned. next i think i will post a aftermath and quick rundown of what happens between the PPV's and give the Card for the upcoming Genesis PPV as well.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Booking TNA Post BFG
« Reply #4 on: 9 September 2008, 09:19:14 PM »
Damnit 1 out of 2 isn't bad but good Turning Point adam! keep this up man as I'm really enjoying it!! (Y)