Author Topic: When will HBK retire?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #30 on: 3 August 2008, 12:25:20 PM »
Shawn Michaels retirement is about 11 years overdue in my honest opinion. The guy can still go, I won't deny that but just personal opinion.

Offline S.P.Q.R.

When will HBK retire?
« Reply #31 on: 3 August 2008, 03:09:29 PM »
Quote from: The Franchise;11104
Shawn Michaels retirement is about 11 years overdue in my honest opinion. The guy can still go, I won't deny that but just personal opinion.

That's pretty contradictory. He can still go, but he should have retired 11 years ago? :lol2
save

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #32 on: 3 August 2008, 03:17:51 PM »
Quote from: S.P.Q.R.;11108
That's pretty contradictory. He can still go, but he should have retired 11 years ago? :lol2

You don't understand. The Franchise HATES Shawn Michaels for something that happened 11 yeards ago.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #33 on: 3 August 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;11109
You don't understand. The Franchise HATES Shawn Michaels for something that happened 11 yeards ago.

Yeah when Shawn Michaels bitched out to find his smile I couldn't give 2 shits from him ever since. Never liked his character, never liked his "real-life" decisions in wrestling. Like I said though, he can still wrestle pretty well and has had a few great matches since then.

Offline S.P.Q.R.

When will HBK retire?
« Reply #34 on: 4 August 2008, 05:20:43 AM »

:lol2 What'd he do? Give him a wedgie and take his lunch money?
save

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #35 on: 4 August 2008, 05:26:52 AM »
Quote from: S.P.Q.R.;11187
:lol2 What'd he do? Give him a wedgie and take his lunch money?

No, Shawn superkicked him and stole his smile. It was a tragedy for everyone.  

But on a serious note when Shawn goes it has to be in a big way, if they could continue this fued with Jericho up until WrestleMania and still have it going good I think they should end it off with an I Quit match where Shawn's career is on the line. Then during the match have him within inches of unconsciousness  but refusing to say it until Jericho locks in the Walls (Remember, back problems) Now they probably won't do that but I think it would be a good way to put Shawn out. Then the following RAW have Jericho feel horrible for ending his career.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too

Offline S.P.Q.R.

When will HBK retire?
« Reply #36 on: 5 August 2008, 05:25:45 AM »
When Shawn goes he's going to get a Ric Flair type sendoff. And he's going to deserve it every bit as much.
save

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #37 on: 5 August 2008, 03:06:16 PM »

Which is a little ridiculous on everyone's part. Bret was being stubborn and should've dropped the title. And Shawn was only doing what his boss was telling him to do...

If you were in his position what do you do? Listen to your boss or go with the guy you already hate and think is acting like child?

I mean it's a little silly to hold an 11 year grudge against someone when you were leaving the company anyway. He's friggin made up with Vince and he won't do so with Shawn. It's a little silly. Shawn Michaels is one of the greatest performers of all time, and he's bound to be immersed in controversy because of it, just look at anyone else in his position (Triple H, Ric Flair, etc...)

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #38 on: 5 August 2008, 10:01:17 PM »
Quote from: Professor Prax;11498
Which is a little ridiculous on everyone's part. Bret was being stubborn and should've dropped the title. And Shawn was only doing what his boss was telling him to do...

If you were in his position what do you do? Listen to your boss or go with the guy you already hate and think is acting like child?

I mean it's a little silly to hold an 11 year grudge against someone when you were leaving the company anyway. He's friggin made up with Vince and he won't do so with Shawn. It's a little silly. Shawn Michaels is one of the greatest performers of all time, and he's bound to be immersed in controversy because of it, just look at anyone else in his position (Triple H, Ric Flair, etc...)

Co Sign. I think Bret basically acted childish and so that is why they did what they did. no matter what you want you have to listen to the boss.

but i do think either HBK or triple h suggested it. im not sure which one but i remember hearing about it on the HBK DVD.

Offline Zuccini

When will HBK retire?
« Reply #39 on: 15 August 2008, 12:11:01 PM »
Ok what shawn micheals said and enstated in front of everyone a week ago just reopens the case on when he will retire. Does this change anyones opinion on his retirement?

Offline chelseababii

When will HBK retire?
« Reply #40 on: 15 August 2008, 01:56:41 PM »
hopefully he'll never retire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
When will HBK retire?
« Reply #41 on: 16 August 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Quote from: chelseababii;13207
hopefully he'll never retire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ric Flair would like a word with you :P WOOOOOOOO!

Quote from: Zuccini;13205
Ok what shawn micheals said and enstated in front of everyone a week ago just reopens the case on when he will retire. Does this change anyones opinion on his retirement?

Last week changes nothing, it's just a storyline that will lead to a big gimmick match at SummerSlam or he won't be cleared then run in at a PPV close to Mania setting up a match between him and Jericho because I can't see him retiring just yet, it'll be Mania where "Mr. WrestleMania" retires and I stand by that.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too