Author Topic: Carlito's New Look  (Read 310 times)

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Carlito's New Look
« on: 19 July 2008, 03:20:10 PM »

I found this while searching the web. Was actually kind of stunned to see the new look. I hope they are giving him a carribean thugish look because I think it could work well. Anyway discuss.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Zuccini

Carlito's New Look
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2008, 03:28:30 PM »
Ewww lol hate the new look. I guess ill get used to it but i liked the aphro. We gotta have at least one Aphro superstar dont we?:P

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Carlito's New Look
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2008, 03:35:32 PM »
I think Dale posted this somewhere. His braids look ugly. If he is trying to get a new look, atleast someone who can braid hair.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Carlito's New Look
« Reply #3 on: 19 July 2008, 03:37:14 PM »
****! I apologise if there is another post or thread for this but I completely didn't see it. I've done this a lot and I am sorry if I did it again. Anyway I agree with Shanti with the braids. Have seen many better in my life myself lol.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Carlito's New Look
« Reply #4 on: 19 July 2008, 03:39:47 PM »
He's got to lose the mustache, I think thats what is making the hair style not work very well.  Otherwise I like it.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Carlito's New Look
« Reply #5 on: 19 July 2008, 04:22:27 PM »
This look makes carlito seem more serious. maybe he is going to be repackaged in a way. anyway i think the look is good. and kind of makes me wonder if he might have something to do with ron killings coming in.

Offline Dale

Carlito's New Look
« Reply #6 on: 19 July 2008, 11:11:39 PM »
The braids to me look pretty cool as like other people have mentioned, make him look a bit more thugish. He doesn't need to have a gimmick change as you can see that he looks like a guy with a bad attitude alas he's a bad apple which is where the apple comes into the gimmick. There's two things that has needed to be changed with him which I have been saying long since the old Mayhem and that is to firstly get rid of the fluroscent coloured tights, they don't look heelish and are more suited to a face like Mysterio wears. Secondly, he needs a new entrance theme. Yes I know his current theme ties into his carribean background, but it's too upbeat much like Kofi's and needs to be changed up to something that has an attitude about it, very much like Mark Henry's.

Offline Zuccini

Carlito's New Look
« Reply #7 on: 20 July 2008, 01:10:39 AM »
Well I havr to admit, it does make him look very thuggish although I dont like it. But if this is the case, whats next for Carlito. And more importantly, will he ever get another push. Im sure hopeing he adds to the IC title mix because that title is becoming very stale as we have said. And Carlito would add the spice the IC title needs to become popular again.

Offline Dale

Carlito's New Look
« Reply #8 on: 20 July 2008, 01:14:46 AM »
The IC Title is on Raw... What is it with you wanting people to feud with guys who aren't even on their show :s

Offline Zuccini

Carlito's New Look
« Reply #9 on: 20 July 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
No no i knew that lol Im just brainstorming is all. I mean I would love to see him fall into the IC title contention somehow. If not then I think he will be the next U.S. champ following Shelton Benjamin.