Author Topic: MAJOR NEWS ON DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 331 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
MAJOR NEWS ON DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
« on: 18 July 2008, 11:35:56 AM »
Major News on Divas Championship
Expect Natalya to win the newly created Divas Championship at this Sunday

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2008, 11:39:08 AM »
Damn and here me and Booty were marking out for Vickie Guerrero to win the Diva's Championship :( Anyway I'd rather Natalya win the gold, well silver, for sure as she really does deserve it. Her losing it to Maria won't happen I'm guessing as that would be a waste after pushing her into the role. Still looking forward to this match.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2008, 11:47:22 AM »
I think Natalya should hold the title for a considerable amount of time and then result to a big fued between her and Maria. There hasnt been a better fued than Lita and Trish so im hoping there will be one soon. I dno what made the Lita vs Trish fued so good... Maybe its the different hair colour?:P

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2008, 02:04:30 PM »
Well crap! I wanted to see michelle as a top diva. i think she is better tha maria in the ring. and she needs to be the next diva pushed beings maria already had a good push this year.
but im glad natalya is expected to win.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2008, 11:03:53 PM »
YES!!! My girl is going to win this sunday:D

I hope they have her hold it past SS or else im going to be pissed:@
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.