Author Topic: What's next for Khali? *Spoilers*  (Read 628 times)

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
What's next for Khali? *Spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2008, 07:31:26 PM »
Quote from: Zuccini;8520
Its even worse then the Umaga situation actually. Im thinking Umaga is getting stale aswell. But Khali is much worse. He cant work with anyone really. The same with Umaga. People who cant speak English become stale very easily..

Umaga can actually speak English. It's just a work. There are rumors flying around that he is going to start cutting his own promos soon.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2008, 07:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;8523
Umaga can actually speak English. It's just a work. There are rumors flying around that he is going to start cutting his own promos soon.

I think what Zuccini meant is that he is getting stale because one fact is that he can't speak English. I too heard that he is about to begin cutting his own promos which will be extremely interesting to see occur. I don't think Umaga is getting stale although the promos he is soon to cut will help a lot. Lol, here we go again blabbering off about another superstar in a thread where it's a completely different topic. :P

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #17 on: 23 July 2008, 07:46:02 AM »
I know what's next for Khali :D

Stop reading here if you don't want to be spoiled for SD.........
(highlight below to see text)

KHALI VS. TRIPLE H for the world title BITCHES!!!!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #18 on: 23 July 2008, 07:50:56 AM »
When Khali won this battle royal a peice of me died inside.... I hope Jeff Hardy can take away the number one contender from him... For me to want Hardy to do something show it is a dire situation from my fandom standpoint.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #19 on: 23 July 2008, 07:54:48 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;9304
When Khali won this battle royal a peice of me died inside.... I hope Jeff Hardy can take away the number one contender from him... For me to want Hardy to do something show it is a dire situation from my fandom standpoint.

I have a feeling this is Triple H's doing. Feed him someone who looks strong to casual fans and make him look real strong heading into maybe a feud with Undertaker going into Suvivor Series?

Edge and Taker are having the HIAC...

Triple H has faced both Umaga and Jeff like 7 million times...

Although it would've been cool to see Triple H vs. MVP, it doesn't seem to me that MVP has any momentum heading into this.

For a short program, Khali was the right choice, but it was only done to extend triple H run further.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.