Author Topic: What's next for Khali? *Spoilers*  (Read 656 times)

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
What's next for Khali? *Spoilers*
« on: 17 July 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
                           Over the last few months The Great Khali hasn't been doing much apart from killing refs, getting choked out and destroying Deuce and Domino. But he hasn't really had any storylines or anything that has gotten him over. So whats next for the Punjabi Monster?

I feel he and Big Show should have some kind of feud some time as they could do another monster vs. monster feud as both have nothing going on atm. Maybe even something with Mr.Kennedy or Jeff Hardy. Who knows, he just isn't being used atm and kind of lost in the mix.

So what do you think is next for Khali?

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Dale

« Reply #1 on: 17 July 2008, 08:21:41 PM »
Having nothing for Khali is good surely? Why do you even want to find him a feud when he's as bad he is?

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #2 on: 17 July 2008, 08:24:12 PM »
I'm not too big on the guy, but surely he should be somewhere. I mean Smackdown is becoming like a lost Zoo. You've got Big Show, Khali, Jeff Hardy, Carlito there and all of them aren't being used to their potential of a feud. You're right, I don't really want to see something but you've got to wonder what he has next for him because he's been no where as of recent and it's a bit confusing. Maybe send him to ECW?

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2008, 01:15:15 AM »
mabey a feud with one of the bigger contendors such as the big show
otherwise no one else could stand a chance against him

Offline firewall316

« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2008, 01:21:24 AM »
Khali should be somewhere.. back to India or wherever hes from. He SuCkS!!! In Bold!! I can't think of many others boring than him. He can't wrestle, he speak no english. Hes useless.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2008, 01:24:20 AM »
As much as people bag on Khali, I find him to be quite entertaining. Especially when he gets on the mic and start talking all that damn jibberish. I could see him starting a fued with Kennedy or some of the others on Smackdown or apparently M.I.A.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline firewall316

« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2008, 01:28:08 AM »
Ok.. so al it takes to entertain some people I guess is just talk jibberish. Why does anyone try to make good promos? Guess its just me. I prefer to understand what people are saying. Thats y I don't watch japan wrestling that much. They can wrestle but you have no idea wat they are saying. Khali has no wrestling talent and I can't understand him.

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #7 on: 19 July 2008, 06:24:59 PM »
I noticed that Big Show could easily take out Khali. He used to be unbreakable. Which goes to show his main run is over.

Offline WWEFANbOy

« Reply #8 on: 19 July 2008, 07:17:33 PM »
i still think that Khali is one of the people who will do wat he has to do when told, and if he gets involved in a storyline, it would be a good one because of Khali's ability to work with anyone

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #9 on: 19 July 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
Quote from: WWEFANbOy;8506
i still think that Khali is one of the people who will do wat he has to do when told, and if he gets involved in a storyline, it would be a good one because of Khali's ability to work with anyone

I LMAO at that. Khali can't work with anyone, he's shit in the ring. His move set is tiny, and only does what he is told because he is so damn stupid (from what I hear he is incredibly dumb) he just does it. He's beginning to become very stale. Not to mention he hasn't even been around and he is becoming stale.

Offline WWEFANbOy

« Reply #10 on: 19 July 2008, 07:24:31 PM »
Quote from: J2M;8512
I LMAO at that. Khali can't work with anyone, he's shit in the ring. His move set is tiny, and only does what he is told because he is so damn stupid (from what I hear he is incredibly dumb) he just does it. He's beginning to become very stale. Not to mention he hasn't even been around and he is becoming stale.

ok, ill give yu that

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #11 on: 19 July 2008, 07:26:01 PM »
he is so damn stupid (from what I hear he is incredibly dumb)

:@ That

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #12 on: 19 July 2008, 07:26:32 PM »
Quote from: firewall316;7748
Ok.. so al it takes to entertain some people I guess is just talk jibberish. Why does anyone try to make good promos? Guess its just me. I prefer to understand what people are saying. Thats y I don't watch japan wrestling that much. They can wrestle but you have no idea wat they are saying. Khali has no wrestling talent and I can't understand him.

It's not just that he does it, it's the way he does it. It's not like if Y2J came out talking like Khali, I'm automatically going to find it entertaining.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Zuccini

« Reply #13 on: 19 July 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
Its even worse then the Umaga situation actually. Im thinking Umaga is getting stale aswell. But Khali is much worse. He cant work with anyone really. The same with Umaga. People who cant speak English become stale very easily..

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #14 on: 19 July 2008, 07:28:45 PM »
Quote from: Booty luv;8518
:@ That