Author Topic: WWE Draft Discussion Thread  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
WWE Draft Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2008, 02:43:47 PM »
Here is my wish list....

To RAW: The Undertaker (if they make this the final pick of the night then the roof will explode from the crowd's pop)
Matt Hardy (It seems like he's done it all apart from chasing an actual meaningful title on any brand, plus possible Hardyz reunion)
Rey Mysterio (He has been trapped on SD since he first arrived, time for a new home)
CM Punk (True he'd be better off on SD but since he already practically on SD each week it'd just be pointless to make it official.  Time is nearing for Punk to cash in his title shot)

To Smackdown:  John Cena (Even before the rumors I wanted this move to happen.  I'm one of the biggest Cena haters around and really feel that he needs to reinvent himself where his career first started.  He's stale, boring, predictable, and just plain crap.  He needs this move, then maybe we can get rid of that shitty spinner belt finally.
Umaga (He has slowly moved out of the picture on RAW and he would fit in on SD or ECW really, especially with former "handler" on ECW)
Elijah Burke (Him and MVP could make a great tag team and throw in my next pick to make an even better stable.....)
Shelton Benjamin (ECW was never his answer to winning gold)

To ECW:  Hardcore Holly (Never liked him, he's a waste to have representing RAW and their tag team championship.  Move him back to ECW)
William Regal (Maybe use this pick as a punishment for his second Wellness failure, he'd be a great ECW champ eventually)
Jesse & Festus (These two are a packaged deal.   Always thought they had an extreme nature to them)

Other Wildcards I could see moved:  Snitsky, Finley, The Highlanders, Trevor Murdoch, Carlito, and Kane.

I could care less with what they do with the Divas.  That division has been pretty boring for at least the last few years.

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #16 on: 19 June 2008, 03:12:26 PM »
taker to raw now thats wahat i want he would do well and there are some potential 5 star matches to be had, and i agree why trade between SD and ecw they are on eachothers shows all the time so you know why
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 19 June 2008, 06:29:01 PM »
Quote from: Big-T;970
I don't watch wrestling fully anymore, i sometimes flick through and watch like half an hour SD and Raw, so my views are from reading you views and an outsiders view.

I personally think Taker will go to Raw because Rey was apprently fired from WWE but came back on Smackdown (I think).

And also this is the latest on Cena being drafted to SD.

how does taker going to raw have ANYTHING to do with rey mysterio at all?
I'm sure mysterio never got fired unless they just did that to renegotiate his contract but i never heard about it.

Anyways
as for the miz and morison going to raw story i think it actually makes sense. they will probably lose the tag titles or maybe they will bring the tag titles over and both tag titles will become one tag title which i think it should be anyways. or maybe the raw titles will get moved to smackdown.

but miz and morison are great and have the most watched show on WWE.com (i love the dirt sheet) so they seem like they will be going to raw i just hope to god morison doesn't get lost in the crowed like shelton was on raw.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #18 on: 22 June 2008, 12:56:09 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;1067
how does taker going to raw have ANYTHING to do with rey mysterio at all?
I'm sure mysterio never got fired unless they just did that to renegotiate his contract but i never heard about it.

Anyways
as for the miz and morison going to raw story i think it actually makes sense. they will probably lose the tag titles or maybe they will bring the tag titles over and both tag titles will become one tag title which i think it should be anyways. or maybe the raw titles will get moved to smackdown.

but miz and morison are great and have the most watched show on WWE.com (i love the dirt sheet) so they seem like they will be going to raw i just hope to god morison doesn't get lost in the crowed like shelton was on raw.

i think the T-dogg ment that as a storyline rey got fired and turned up on another show, but i dont really remember it happening myself.

anyway i think some of the rumors mentioned could work.

MVP to ECW - i only see this happening if they are going to give him the ECW title to see how he draws as the top guy on one of the show, if he does well he could be moved back to smackdown or even raw and become world champion.

Cena to Smackdown -  Cena has beaten EVERYONE he needs to go to smackdown and turn on the fans become heel and change his gimmick maybe even start up a stable.

Paul Burchill to Smackdown or ECW - he is one of my favorite Wrestlers and needs to be on one of the other shows to get a push and maybe even a title run of some kind, oh and bring back the pirate gimmick, make a big storyline that he has a dirty secret and have his sister walk in on him and he has a patch on and tries to hide it and stuff.

and some i would like to see myself.

get Colt Cabana on one of the main rosters this guy will become a massive fan favorite, bring him in and team him up with Punk and some others in a group it could be great.

Jericho to Smackdown -  he needs to be in the main event but wont get there on raw aslong as HHH is around so move him to Smackdown and carry on the fued with batista.

Offline rblinker123

« Reply #19 on: 22 June 2008, 03:09:13 PM »
I think Carltio, Umaga and Cena will jump to Smackdown. Kelly Kelly, Batista and Big Daddy V(when he returns) will move across to Raw then probably someone like Super Crazy to return to ECW.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #20 on: 22 June 2008, 03:11:09 PM »
Quote from: rblinker123;1447
I think Carltio, Umaga and Cena will jump to Smackdown. Kelly Kelly, Batista and Big Daddy V(when he returns) will move across to Raw then probably someone like Super Crazy to return to ECW.

yeah i can see someone like super crazy going to ECW just because he isnt needed where he is

Offline Cinchino

« Reply #21 on: 23 June 2008, 02:14:59 AM »
I would like to see Shawn Michaels going to smackdown, John Cena going to smackdown, and seeing Umaga going to SD!.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline lox

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: 23 June 2008, 04:21:54 AM »
Basically with the point of the Draft is to "shakeup" the WWE with its brands and take superstars that are learning to another brand while superstars that need help working with other talent on another.

I personally see MVP heading to Raw, CM Punk to Smackdown, Batista to Raw, Matt Hardy to Raw, Those 4 make the most since right now. But you know, anything can change!