Author Topic: Ric Flair on Smackdown!?  (Read 363 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« on: 15 July 2008, 06:29:20 PM »
Quote from: WZ
I have received a couple of emails asking if Ric Flair's "farewell address" tonight in Charlotte, NC will be televised or not. The word going around right now is that it will more than likely be simply for the live crowd, but I would not be surprised if that added it into the Smackdown tapings.

Well I understand cause it's in Charlotte but there's no reason to televise it, really. The farewell from raw the night after Wrestlemania was good enough.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #1 on: 15 July 2008, 08:09:20 PM »
Yeah i would like to see it.but i don't see why it really would be.i still want to see a non youtube version of taker and vince in the ring with flair off his new DVD. which i will pick up....as soon as i get some money and it goes for cheap on e bay :D

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;7190
Yeah i would like to see it.but i don't see why it really would be.i still want to see a non youtube version of taker and vince in the ring with flair off his new DVD. which i will pick up....as soon as i get some money and it goes for cheap on e bay :D

YES! I really want that DVD. The last Ric Flair collection I sat through beginning to end, pretty much in one sitting.

****ing epic.

This one can only be better and I've been waiting for the farewell since it happened on DVD.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
Quote from: Prax;7195
YES! I really want that DVD. The last Ric Flair collection I sat through beginning to end, pretty much in one sitting.

****ing epic.

This one can only be better and I've been waiting for the farewell since it happened on DVD.

I have the ultimate ric flair collection that i never watched. currently i want the ric flair and the four horsemen DVD. which do you have?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2008, 08:20:40 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;7199
I have the ultimate ric flair collection that i never watched. currently i want the ric flair and the four horsemen DVD. which do you have?

The Ultimate Ric Flair collection, the one they put out a few years ago.

And I want the new one, basically for the farewell speech. The Definitive collection or whatever.

Offline Zuccini

Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #5 on: 16 July 2008, 02:07:15 AM »
I actually would love to see the farewell because i missed it on raw after wrestlemania. And it would boost ratings aswell for smackdown so i personally would love to see it

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #6 on: 16 July 2008, 02:26:01 AM »
I gotta agree, I think if they have Ric Flair come to Smackdown in Charrlote that ratings will boost. He's that kind of character tbh and it'd be good to see for sure.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline firewall316

Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #7 on: 16 July 2008, 02:52:27 AM »
I kinda hope they air it on television. I know hes retired and hes done the farewell, but this is in his hometown.. and its probably the "final" farewell to fans. Until he comes back, if he does. I would like to see it. I also really want the new DVD. I want to see the taker and vince mcmahon parts..like on tv, not youtube.

Offline WWEFANbOy

Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #8 on: 16 July 2008, 04:22:12 AM »
i will agree, the Post-Raw/Wrestlemania farewell was enough and that had some cool things happen, 4 Horsemen , Vince and even The Deadman himself came out, there is no need for a second one, televised at least

Offline firewall316

Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #9 on: 16 July 2008, 06:22:01 AM »
Yea, and this one was probably something like JR's Raw farewell thing.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Ric Flair on Smackdown!?
« Reply #10 on: 16 July 2008, 02:50:58 PM »
According to the Smackdown taping results he came out after the show went off the air and cut a promo. So that solves that mystery and it's what I thought it would be, with the whole wedding thing anyway