Linked Events

• WWE TLC: 4 December 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2016 Discussion  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2016 Discussion
« on: 1 December 2016, 09:43:56 PM »
WWE TLC 2016

Sunday, 4th December 2016

WWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH

AJ Styles (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - TABLES MATCH

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH

The Miz (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella

SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Heath Slater & Rhyno (c) vs. Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton

CHAIRS MATCH

Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin

WATCH THE TLC KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 18 December 2016, 08:58:20 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 5 December 2016, 10:20:59 AM »
With "The Wyatt Family" Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton facing Heath Slater and Rhyno in a match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship to kick things off, read on to find out what happened at the SmackDown-exclusive Pay-Per-View.

An interesting way to kick things off, but one question is how this will effect Heath Slater and Rhyno from this point onwards.

I expected Natalya to be the one revealed as Nikki Bella's attacker from the very start due to her not being able to participate in the match herself otherwise, so Carmella's statement didn't surprise me in any way and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before Natalya properly admits it.

I was surprpised to see The Miz retain once again, as I had thought that Dolph Ziggler would regain the title back instead and have the last word. The Miz doing so as a result of two low blows was an unexpected aspect of it too, but one that fits in with the character so makes sense.

Interesting to see that Alexa Bliss was the one to win the match by putting Becky Lynch through the table, as I was thinking it would be more likely that the title would be retained regardless of the foot on the rope marring the previous match between the two. It should be interesting to see where things go from here.

AJ Styles retaining his title was the outcome that I was hoping for, but the way it happened involving James Ellsworth made it seem like an odder version of the end of the TLC match at TLC 2012 between Dolph Ziggler and John Cena which involved AJ Lee.
« Last Edit: 5 December 2016, 10:34:06 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.