Linked Events

• WWE Survivor Series: 20 November 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2016 Discussion  (Read 806 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2016 Discussion
« on: 17 November 2016, 02:40:45 AM »
WWE Survivor Series 2016

Sunday, 20th November 2016

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

5-ON-5 TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES MEN'S ELIMINATION MATCH

"Team Raw" Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman vs. "Team SmackDown" AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton

5-ON-5 TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES WOMEN'S ELIMINATION MATCH

"Team Raw" Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox vs. "Team SmackDown" Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi

10-ON-10 TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH

"Team Raw" "The New Day" Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, Sheamus & Cesaro and "Shining Stars" Primo & Epico vs. "Team SmackDown" Heath Slater & Rhyno, "Hype Bros" Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley, "Breezango" Tyler Breeze & Fandango, "American Alpha" Chad Gable & Jason Jordan and "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - IF KALISTO WINS, CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION MOVES TO SMACKDOWN

Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto

WATCH THE SURVIVOR SERIES KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 18 December 2016, 09:00:50 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2016, 02:47:28 PM »
With Team Raw facing Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Women's Elimination match to kick things off, read on to find out what happened at the dual-branded Pay-Per-View.

Good to see Bayley get the victory for her team, but a shame that Charlotte attacked her afterwards. Hopefully it's a sign of her getting an upcoming title match against Charlotte though.

I loved the brief Shield reunion regardless of circumstances, but I wasn't expecting Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton as the remaining members of the winning SmackDown team.

I think it's safe to say that for many viewers it was extremely surprising to see Goldberg defeat Brock Lesnar in such a quick and decisive fashion, where things will go from here remain to be seen however.
« Last Edit: 27 November 2016, 10:03:34 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.