Linked Events

• WWE Hell In A Cell: 30 October 2016

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2016 Discussion  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2016 Discussion
« on: 25 October 2016, 05:25:46 PM »
WWE Hell In A Cell 2016

Sunday, 30th October 2016

RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - HELL IN A CELL MATCH

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP - HELL IN A CELL MATCH

Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens (c)

RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"The New Day" Big E & Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Cesaro & Sheamus

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP - HELL IN A CELL MATCH

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rusev

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

T.J. Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick

Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

Bayley vs. Dana Brooke

KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado & Sin Cara vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari

WATCH THE HELL IN A CELL KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)
« Last Edit: 17 November 2016, 02:38:48 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Hell In A Cell 2016 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 31 October 2016, 02:35:24 PM »
With Rusev facing Roman Reigns in a Hell In A Cell match for the United States Championship to kick things off, read on to find out what happened at the Raw-exclusive Pay-Per-View.

I have to admit that I was worried about the way the Hell In A Cell match between Sasha Banks and Charlotte looked to be going when it started with an attack by Charlotte on Sasha Banks that knocked her out of the ring and continued with a powerbomb through an announcers' table and appearing that the match wouldn't take place in the end, but thankfully it did and was simply being teased in a way which reminded me of when Mick Foley (as Mankind) made his way back to the cell from the stretcher in his Hell In A Cell match with The Undertaker all those years ago.

I was hoping the table in the ring was going to get broken, but it seemed that it was just being done the wrong way for it to have the needed impact to do so. I was also hoping for Sasha Banks to retain her title, especially given that it was in her home town, but unfortunately Charlotte regained the title after a Natural Selection instead.
« Last Edit: 27 November 2016, 10:09:05 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.