Author Topic: WWE Championship  (Read 347 times)

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
WWE Championship
« on: 14 July 2008, 03:35:19 AM »
Now that the WWE Championship is back on SmackDown, it has to be changed one way or another...

1) It's not on the Cena show anymore, so why have it be a spinner? We heard rumors of the World title changing to a spinner, so why would both belts be spinners? Eventhough the WWE title doesn't spin, it still looks like it does...

2) If number one doesn't come of anything...One plate says Monday Night Raw, would they change it back to when Cena had it on SD with the fist? Man was that cool...

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Zuccini

WWE Championship
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2008, 03:40:02 AM »
yeh i totally agree with you
the title needs a change from the spinner belt for sure. a good topic to bring up J2M and i agree like i said the title is old news and cena is not the centre of attention anymore therefore it needs a change

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
WWE Championship
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2008, 03:43:02 AM »
The belt is no longer about Cena anymore. It's about the money and the kids. The only reason I think they are keeping the title the way it is, is probably because the sales they get from the replicas. We all know that WWE's main target is children and the little kids creme their pants over that belt. As long as the money keeps coming in, I really don't see them changing it anytime soon.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Dale

WWE Championship
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2008, 04:18:23 AM »
Like you said, it's not a spinner belt so I don't get what the problem is? It's modern and blingy but not over the top. I'm sure it get's good merchandise sales from adults alone, nevermind the kids. Because it doesn't spin anymore it's not Cena's belt and not to mention the fact that it looked awesome Orton.

And the second point, I can't make no sense of it so I can't answer that one im afraid.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
WWE Championship
« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2008, 08:10:42 AM »
I don't like the belt myself and i wish it would change. but like shanti said its over with the little kids. so they probably won't be getting rid of it. unless edge wins it and brings back his rated R belt.

Offline firewall316

WWE Championship
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2008, 08:18:01 AM »
I don't mind the belt that much. I wouldn't mind seeing both title changed though. I don't think either will though. At least not much.

Offline Mr Kenny!

WWE Championship
« Reply #6 on: 15 July 2008, 03:36:47 PM »
The Title needs changing badly it looks terrible and it looks weird with Triple H because hes not a "Rapper" like Cena and i wouldn't think HHH walks around with "Bling" on either so yeah i would say it needs changing hopefully sooner rather then Later

But i dont see it happening as Vince See's it a money maker as its over with Kids and they all want to buy it
Made by me!!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
WWE Championship
« Reply #7 on: 15 July 2008, 03:40:10 PM »
I think people are putting too much weight on a piece of gold that goes around a wrestler's waist. It's not what the title looks like, but the glory that goes with what the title represents. Who cares if the title has a spinner or diamonds or a big WWE logo in it or whatever?

It's about the man behind the title.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.