Linked Events

• WWE Battleground: 19 July 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Battleground 2015 Discussion  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Battleground 2015 Discussion
« on: 14 July 2015, 09:08:28 PM »
WWE Battleground 2015

Sunday, 19th July 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

John Cena (c) vs. Kevin Owens

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Ryback (c) vs. The Big Show vs. The Miz

CANCELLED: Ryback sustains injury at Raw | WWE.com

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"Prime Time Players" Darren Young & Titus O'Neil (c) vs. "The New Day" Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

BATTLEGROUND KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

R-Truth vs. King Barrett

WATCH THE BATTLEGROUND KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

« Last Edit: 19 July 2015, 11:59:44 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Battleground 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2015, 06:24:03 AM »
Another fantastic match from Kevin Owens and John Cena, though I would have preferred to see Owens become the new United States Champion instead of John Cena retaining it, but I'm sure there's a good reason and Owens still has something great to go into next.

Great to see the Triple Threat match, though I would have preferred for the women from NXT to have been using their own awesome themes when they came out, but that's probably mainly due to really disliking Naomi's theme.

I thought Brock Lesnar was a lock to win his title back, but The Undertaker appearing was something I certainly was not expecting. Up until a minute before the WWE Network stream caught up anyway, as I was unfortunate enough to see WWE's tweet spoiling it slightly - even then though, I was still partly disbelieving until it happened.

Unfortunately this was apparently expected by a number of people due to reports on the dirtsheets, which makes me glad that I avoid them as I prefer to be kept in the dark and surprised by things when they happen instead.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.