Linked Events

• WWE Money In The Bank: 14 June 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Discussion  (Read 861 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Discussion
« on: 9 June 2015, 10:24:42 PM »
WWE Money In The Bank 2015

Sunday, 14th June 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

Roman Reigns vs. Neville vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"The New Day" Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods (c) (Freebird Rules) vs. "Prime Time Players" Darren Young & Titus O'Neil

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Ryback (c) vs. The Big Show

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige

MONEY IN THE BANK KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

R-Truth vs. King Barrett

Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 15 June 2015, 10:37:55 AM »
Read on for the results of the 2015 WWE Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View along with Live Tweeters' Reactions...

Another awesome match from Owens and Cena, definitely looking forward to a third between the two to break the tie.

Good to see the Prime Time Players win the WWE Tag Team Championship, but the question now is who they will face first to defend against it.

That was certainly one way to point out that she wasn't Nikki when the "Twin Magic" backfired...

Great ending to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, but it begs the question of whether Ambrose will get another shot at the title as they both held it until reaching the bottom of the ladder.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.