Linked Events

• WWE Elimination Chamber: 31 May 2015

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2015 Discussion  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2015 Discussion
« on: 26 May 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
WWE Elimination Chamber 2015

Sunday, 31st May 2015

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Paige vs. Nikki Bella (c) vs. Naomi

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

"The New Day" Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods (c) (Freebird Rules) vs. "Los Matadores" Diego & Fernando vs. "The Ascension" Konnor & Viktor vs. "Lucha Dragons" Kallisto & Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs. "Prime Time Players" Darren Young & Titus O'Neil

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

King Barrett vs. R-Truth vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

Neville vs. Bo Dallas
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2015 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 1 June 2015, 08:28:41 AM »
Read on for the results of the 2015 WWE Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View along with Live Tweeters' Reactions...

It's a shame that the Tower of Doom didn't go as planned in the Divas Championship match, but I think it was attempted too quickly for the other two to be ready.

To be honest I don't think the Elimination Chamber matches themselves really went as well as they could or should have, and the crowd didn't seem very into things over the event as a whole either.

Kevin Owens' match with John Cena was fantastic though, and it was extremely surprising to see Owens get the victory as I was expecting more along the lines of a brawl that ended in a Double Count Out. The fact that there's a rematch in two weeks at Money In The Bank does not surprise me in the least, it makes complete sense to continue with this awesomeness.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.