Linked Events

• WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs... and Stairs: 14 December 2014

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2014 Discussion  (Read 990 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2014 Discussion
« on: 9 December 2014, 11:09:28 PM »
WWE TLC 2014: Tables, Ladders and Chairs... and Stairs

Sunday, 14th December 2014

IF CENA LOSES, A NEW #1 CONTENDER TO WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP IS NAMED (NOT ROLLINS) - TABLES MATCH

John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH

Luke Harper (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

Nikki Bella (c) vs. AJ Lee

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Miz & Damien Mizdow (c) vs. "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey Uso

TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

STEEL STAIRS MATCH

Erick Rowan vs. The Big Show

CHAIRS MATCH

Ryback vs. Kane

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Rusev (c) vs. Jack Swagger

"The New Day" Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Goldust & Stardust
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE TLC 2014 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2014, 11:47:10 AM »
No surprise about the Tables match, I don't think anybody expected anyone other than John Cena to be the one to face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Good to see Ziggler become the new Intercontinental Champion, personally I had no interest in Luke Harper holding the title.

Surprised to see Nikki retain her Divas Championship, but it does make sense. I'm not a fan of the "liquid in the eyes" method however as it just came across as being pretty weak - if it had been something like green mist on the other hand, that would have worked.

Good to see The Miz and Damien Mizdow retain their titles, but it being as a result of disqualification in that manner is a little disappointing. I think it's the fact that it was done with a Slammy that I'm not a fan of, I'm not entirely sure.

Interesting end to the match between Ambrose and Wyatt, but I think it loses a little credibility as you'd have logically expected wires to be unplugged from it by Ambrose if he was intending on getting into the ring with it.

I can see what they were trying to do with the Stairs match, but placing the stairs around Rowan so that he is inside the gap for the pin just made it seem like wasting time.

No surprise for the Ryback victory in his match against Kane or The New Day's victory in their match against Goldust and Stardust, but I had no interest in either of those matches anyway.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.