Linked Events

• WWE Survivor Series: 23 November 2014

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2014 Discussion  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2014 Discussion
« on: 18 November 2014, 05:14:19 PM »
WWE Survivor Series 2014

Sunday, 23rd November 2014

IF TEAM AUTHORITY LOSES, THE AUTHORITY ARE OUT OF POWER BUT IF TEAM CENA LOSES, TEAM CENA WILL BE FIRED - TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH

"Team Cena" John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, The Big Show, Erick Rowan & Ryback vs. "Team Authority" Seth Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Mark Henry & Luke Harper

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ Lee (c) vs. Nikki Bella

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - FATAL 4-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH

Goldust & Stardust (c) vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow vs. "Los Matadores" Diego & Fernando vs. "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey Uso

TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH

Alicia Fox, Natalya, Naomi & Emma vs. Paige, Cameron, Summer Rae & Layla

« Last Edit: 23 November 2014, 02:17:19 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Survivor Series 2014 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2014, 01:26:49 PM »
Unfortunately due to it being leaked so widely before the event, the "surprise" didn't have the impact that I would have liked.

Despite that, it was a good PPV, great showing for Ziggler especially, and good to see Sting in a WWE arena regardless.

I didn't expect Wyatt and Ambrose to go in that direction, but it certainly makes sense as a regular match didn't seem to suit their rivalry, so good to see that they have already been scheduled to face each other again in a TLC match.

I wasn't expecting the Divas Championship match to imitate Bryan's match against Sheamus at WrestleMania 28, but it is certainly one way to win. Time will tell if Brie smiling means that she is on her sister's side, or whether it was because she is so close to her time as Nikki's assistant being over.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.