Author Topic: A Storyline i think TNA Should do.  (Read 376 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
A Storyline i think TNA Should do.
« on: 13 July 2008, 03:07:24 PM »
Just a idea i thought up. i think it would make sense and would lead to a great feud.

if you're following the world x cup. you know that team TNA is Lead by Kaz and has MCMG and curry man.
Well when they are figuring out who goes in the ultimate x match i would have curry man want to be in it. and then kaz and the guns shrug him off a bit and then have kaz as the guy to represent team TNA.

Well with the world x cup on the line i would have either 1 of the following things.

A.Curry man come down and screw kaz out of the x cup. causing teamintl to win it.giving davari who i think would be in it something to gloat about since i think he will be in TNA for the long run. and after curry man screws kaz have him take off his mask and show that he is christopher daniels under the mask.and put the angels wings on kaz and then have security run him off because daniels isn't supposed to be in TNA because he got fired.

B.Have kaz not get the job done in the ultimate x cup match and either on impact or after the match have curry man come down basically beat down kaz doing daniels moves then taking off his mask. i think it would work better after the match so kaz would be so worn out.

Either way this would lead to Kaz pushing cournett andTNA management to rehire daniels and they refuse at first but have kaz keep getting jumped by daniels from the audience or parking lot. and so on. then finally give them no other choice but to hire daniels back for a match with kaz and if he wins he gets his job back in TNA which he would. that would then lead to a huge push for daniels.but after what i would make as a greta match with kaz and daniels have daniels grab the mic telling kaz he is sorry he had to jump him and stuff but he wanted his job back so bad that he had to find someway to do it and he was sick and tired of doing the stupid curry man gimmick and hiding behind the mask. and have daniels offer his hand for a hand shake.

This is where it could go either way. you could have kaz shake his hand and have them both move on or keep the feud going. and have kaz not shake his hand and this would keep the feud going to a possibly match at bound for glory. by that point you could have daniels or kaz turn heel. With daniels being "Real" about why he did everything and seeing how understanding it was the fans could get behind him if kaz didn't shake his hand and then have kaz be the one jumping daniels for trying to get his jopb back off of kaz's name. which i think would work good and be a refreshing change for kaz. although i don't mind him as a face at all.

Well thats my idea guys. it more than likely won't happen unless TNA comes to mayhem and likes what i have wrote, tell me what you think about this please.

Offline WWEFANbOy

« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
eh, it might work, but for the Ultimate X match, every member of the teams will be in it

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 13 July 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
Quote from: WWEFANbOy;6582
eh, it might work, but for the Ultimate X match, every member of the teams will be in it

No they won't. 1 member from each team will be in the ultimate x match. the rest will be involved in round 3 which will be a 12 man elimination match.

Offline bigdog

« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2008, 08:21:43 PM »
Not bad. But I still think Curry should tag with AJ for a filler match on Impact, AJ and he have tremendous chemistry and AJ is feeling deja-vu. Curry Man gets defensive, they feud leading up to a bout for Curry Man's mask. AJ wins. AJ asks Daniels why. Daniels says it's because TNA is in his blood and he couldn't leave. But at the same time, the gimmicks were running rampant through TNA and he thought the only way he could make it is with a goofy gimmick.

I'll be honest. I'm not sure where to go from there. But I think AJ needs to be a part of Daniels coming back.

But your idea is great too.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2008, 11:21:39 PM »
I don't watch TNA obviously but this whole storyline you've come up with of de-masking him is giving me bad flashbacks of the McMahons / Mr America :P

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #5 on: 14 July 2008, 10:35:58 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;6558
A.Curry man come down and screw kaz out of the x cup. causing teamintl to win it.giving davari who i think would be in it something to gloat about since i think he will be in TNA for the long run. and after curry man screws kaz have him take off his mask and show that he is christopher daniels under the mask.and put the angels wings on kaz and then have security run him off because daniels isn't supposed to be in TNA because he got fired.

Either way this would lead to Kaz pushing cournett andTNA management to rehire daniels and they refuse at first but have kaz keep getting jumped by daniels from the audience or parking lot. and so on. then finally give them no other choice but to hire daniels back for a match with kaz and if he wins he gets his job back in TNA which he would. that would then lead to a huge push for daniels.but after what i would make as a greta match with kaz and daniels have daniels grab the mic telling kaz he is sorry he had to jump him and stuff but he wanted his job back so bad that he had to find someway to do it and he was sick and tired of doing the stupid curry man gimmick and hiding behind the mask. and have daniels offer his hand for a hand shake.

have kaz not shake his hand and this would keep the feud going to a possibly match at bound for glory. by that point you could have daniels or kaz turn heel. With daniels being "Real" about why he did everything and seeing how understanding it was the fans could get behind him if kaz didn't shake his hand and then have kaz be the one jumping daniels for trying to get his jopb back off of kaz's name. which i think would work good and be a refreshing change for kaz. although i don't mind him as a face at all.

Well thats my idea guys. it more than likely won't happen unless TNA comes to mayhem and likes what i have wrote, tell me what you think about this please.

But TNA is on Mayhem! ;)

But yeah I love that idea above and I'd really like to see it especially as TNA seems high on pushing Kaz "somewhere" (wherever and whenever that is, i have no idea however)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 15 July 2008, 06:51:33 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;6627
I don't watch TNA obviously but this whole storyline you've come up with of de-masking him is giving me bad flashbacks of the McMahons / Mr America :P

the difference is this wouldn't involve a one legged wrestler...then again if russo was in charge it just might lead to that sadly.