Author Topic: Same old Same old.  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Same old Same old.
« Reply #15 on: 24 June 2008, 04:29:36 AM »
Quote from: Oly J;1264
well I agree Triple H could help Smackdown but it's just not gonna happen Triple H won't go to Smackdown because it's not the A show

EAT YOUR WORDS!lol.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
Same old Same old.
« Reply #16 on: 25 June 2008, 05:38:38 AM »
Quote from: Oly J;1264
well I agree Triple H could help Smackdown but it's just not gonna happen Triple H won't go to Smackdown because it's not the A show

I have a feeling they're going to try and make SD the A-show.

It's moving to a different network and will need a boost to keep ratings afloat. It got MAJOR talent in the draft and didn't really lose anyone significant. Rey was injured, Batista had completely outgrown SD! and everyone else was from ECW.

In exchange, they got Triple H, Kennedy, Hardy and Umaga. Four BIG names that will really help SD! In a time where RAW's ratings are iffy, Smackdown gets a major boost.

And that's not to mention that they got JR too. Kind of funny how this thread is no longer valid after the draft, lol.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Same old Same old.
« Reply #17 on: 5 July 2008, 08:24:25 PM »
Smackdown is looking great now, the main event US title match was awesome and MVP seems to be getting more face each week, we will see how that turns out. Jeff Hardy and John Morrison put on a good match but Umaga and Funaki was a stupid squash match that was a waste on the card.
But yeah Smackdown could be great, there is Triple H, Undertaker (assuming he stays on SD) and Edge who are good main event draws but then you have others who can be pushed to Main Event or be high mid-card such as Umaga, MVP, Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Jeff Hardy (not so much Chavo.)
I hope to see Festus get a push at some stage he is way too good to be teamed up with the likes of Jesse.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Same old Same old.
« Reply #18 on: 5 July 2008, 08:44:32 PM »
I want to see more of Kozlov, awesome wrestler, looks like a real powerhouse. They should build Kenny Dykstra and DH Smith to mid card status.