Linked Events

• WWE Night Of Champions: 15 September 2013

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2013 Discussion  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2013 Discussion
« on: 11 September 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
WWE Night Of Champions 2013

Sunday, 15th September 2013

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

HANDICAP ELIMINATION MATCH

CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP - FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH

Brie Bella vs. AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya vs. Naomi

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Shield" Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins (c) vs. ??? (Tag Team Turmoil Winners)

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER'S TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH - NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

The Real Americans vs. Tons Of Funk vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Usos vs. 3MB

WATCH THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

It doesn't look like a very exciting card for the most part, but I'm thinking that a match or two has yet to be added - hopefully involving Dolph Ziggler. :D
« Last Edit: 15 September 2013, 09:33:29 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Night Of Champions 2013 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 16 September 2013, 12:31:47 PM »
I have to say that I was surprised by Daniel Bryan winning back the title, but I'm sure Triple H will have something to say about it on Raw due to the fast count from the referee.

Ryback must now be a Paul Heyman Guy. To be honest, it doesn't make me any more interested in him than his backstage bullying did.

While I thought that there would be some DQ results at Night Of Champions, I didn't expect one for the Del Rio/RVD match. I'm assuming that things will continue between them for another month or two then.

I assumed that the title would be kept on Ambrose, but I was thinking that it would be down to the rest of The Shield interfering to cause a DQ, rather than him winning cleanly.

It sounded to me like the crowd were clearly behind AJ, but I had expected them to give Natalya the win anyway, to somehow prove that the Total Divas cast can wrestle too. I guess they want to make things go on for longer than they have though, as I'm sure that there are likely still plenty more episodes of it to be aired.

Just like with Ambrose, I expected a win for the challengers - but once again via DQ due to interference, so that they would retain their titles. I guess that it was to show that they haven't lost their effectiveness despite doing the dirty work of Triple H.

After recent real-life events, it seemed obvious that the Prime Time Players would be the ones picked to win the Tag Team Turmoil match, so no surprises there as I'm sure that WWE would want to show that they don't have any prejudices.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.