Linked Events

• WWE Money In The Bank: 14 July 2013

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2013 Discussion  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2013 Discussion
« on: 7 July 2013, 01:43:33 PM »
WWE Money In The Bank 2013

Sunday, 14th July 2013

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio (c)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

??? vs. Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam vs. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian vs. Sheamus

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP

AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

The Miz vs. Curtis Axel (c)

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - MONEY IN THE BANK KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

"The Usos" Jimmy & Jey vs. "The Shield" Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns (c)

WATCH THE MONEY IN THE BANK KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Dolph Ziggler steal the show, and am thinking that if he loses the World Heavyweight Championship match, he will somehow enter the World Heavyweight Championship Money In The Bank Ladder Match and win it again.

If it does happen, I would assume that it would involve replacing one of the others after an attack that leaves them unable to participate - and I would expect Fandango to be that person.

The other match I'm looking forward to is the WWE Championship Money In The Bank Ladder Match, though my hope is that neither Orton nor Sheamus win as I have no interest in them holding the briefcase.

As for the Divas Championship match, my hope is that AJ wins it and that there is no crying from Kaitlyn.
« Last Edit: 14 July 2013, 11:57:49 AM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Money In The Bank 2013 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2013, 11:10:42 PM »
Kane's name in the WWE Championship Money In The Bank match changed to "???" due to it being officially confirmed on WWE.com that he won't be competing.

WWE.com: Kane’s injury keeps him out of Money in the Bank

EDIT: Kickoff (Pre-Show) now embedded above too.
« Last Edit: 14 July 2013, 11:59:54 AM by Awesome »
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
I'm pretty pumped for MITB but mostly only because it's MITB. The card its self isn't stong IMO.

Pre show:

Shiled vs Uso's
Shield will win. This is a bit of a step down for the shield having to face the Uso's who's been losing on Superstars all year before this and having to wrestle on the pre show. Hopefully the shield will have something better at summerslam.

MITB:

Miz vs Axel.
This like many other matches on the show will just to further get one guy over a little more. in this case Axel is that guy and will more than likely cleanly beat the Miz. Miz is probably the most stale guy in all of the WWE and this will just help Axel become more of a star. I have no interest in this match.

AJ vs Kaitlynn
I'm actually enjoying this feud. I like both girls and i like that they are actually giving the females a storyline in the WWE and i think their match will be pretty good. I'm picking kaitlynn to win this one and i expect AJ to blame Ziggler for her loss because he wasn't out there with her which will play into the rest of the nights storrylines.

Ryback vs Jericho.
I don't think anyone cares about this match...ANYONE! WWE has not built this match up. Ryback doesn't seem to care, Jericho doesn't seem to care and honestly this match doesn't really even matter. All i see this match doing is giving Ryback and win to get back some momentum after losing to Cena, Henry, Shield and punk on PPV the last year and i could see Ryback "Injuring" Jericho to send Jericho off on his vacation for the year before he returns at the rumble like usual. Vickie could cost Jericho this match and become Rybacks manager also.

Ziggler vs Del Rio.
This match could go either way but I'm thinking Del Rio wins it. Ziggler just became a face so you kind of want to see him chase the world title a little before winning it. if he wins it now i think it could kill his face run. also i think AJ will cost Ziggler the match because he wasn't in her corner earlier in the night which will set up Ziggler vs Big E at SummerSlam. Del Rio could then end up facing someone like RVD or Sheamus or Orton or someone like that.

Cena vs Henry
They have done a good job at building Henry up to make you think he can win this match...But he won't this will just be another Cena big victory over a big guy like Ryback to make Cena seem like a strong Champion headed into SummerSlam.

World Heavyweight MITB match.

I don't like what WWE has done here. And it's not the fact that there's nothing but heels in this match it's the fact that they throw two tag teams in this match and actually expect people to think they have a shot at winning. Cesaro should have never been put with Swagger and Zeb.  I'll run down each guy and predict how much of a chance each guy has.

Jack Swagger: 1% chance.
Swagger is the least likely to win this match. He's won it before and like i said he's in a tag team now. Plus Swaggers momentum is completely gone which is a shame because he actually managed to gain some heading into mania.

Cody Rhodes 5%
Rhodes i think has a slightly less chance of winning than Sandow because i just think Sandow would be a little more interesting with teasing a cash in. I like Cody but i think WWE has lost all faith in him. He hasn't been pushed since his feud with Big Show last year.

Damien Sandow:  7%
Much like Cody i don't really see Sandow winning this. but if he does i think he could play off of his intelligence about cashing in. But like i said he's in a tag team now and i don't see him winning.

Antonio Cesaro: 7%
a couple of months ago i would have picked Cesaro to be the favorite to win the MITB match. but ever since Wrestlemania they have just had Cesaro lose and now he's been thrown into a tag team with swagger which hurts him even more. I'll be rooting for Cesaro in this match but i'll be shocked if he wins. If he does manage to win it i could see a situation where Swagger and Cesaro work together to try to bring the world title back to "Real america" which could end up seeing Zeb favor Cesaro more and eventually have Swagger so a face turn (which would be refreshing for Swaggs) and feud with Cesaro.  BUT in reality i just see these two being a mid card team that loses a lot just like Cody & Sandow.

Now onto the 3 guys that i feel actually has a chance at winning.

Fanango: %10
Fanago is a singles wrestler which automatically gives him more of a chance at winning this match. he's also very much liked by vince. but personally I'm sick of Fandango already and i think he has lost a lot of momentum coming out of mania. i don't really see how the MITB would work for him either so i'll give him only 10%

Dean Ambrose: %30
I think Ambrose is the right guy to win this match. i think he's the most over and i think being apart of the Shield is a great thing because they will just come out and attack anyone anyways so now you could add the MITB factor in this throughout the next year. They could even tease a shield breakup with Rollins & Reigns having a problem with doing stuff for Ambros and not for the group.` I'd like to see Ambrose win this and i think he's the right guy to win it.

Wade Barret: %40
Unfortunately i believe Barret is probably going to win this match. I find Barret absolutely boring in everything he does. i don't find him interesting in any way. he's okay on the mic and that's about it. i think if anyone should be a tag team wrestler it's him. BUT There seems to be a lot fo people that are Barret backers and i just feel he will win this. He's been around the longest out of the three singles wrestlers and he doesn't have a lot going on so the MITB could be his thing throughout the next year to keep him relevant.

Odds.
Barret: 40%
Ambrose: 30%
Fanago: 10%
Cesaro: 7%
Sandow: 7%
Rhodes: 5%
Swagger: 1%

WWE All star MITB Match
I'll do the same as what i did with the WHC MITB match. I'll only factor in 6 guys considering Kane has been taken out of the match now. Ideally in a shocking turn of event John Morrison makes a surprise return and takes Kanes spot and wins this match. i think that would be perfect. It'll be interesting to see who they will replace Kane with if anyone at all. i don't think Wyatt should replace Kane because i don't see him winning this yet and i think that would kill his momentum. Alright let's get to this.

Christian: %5
I can't see Christian winning this match. I think Christian has hit his peak in the WWE a couple of years ago winning the world title. I love christian but i think he's gonna go into that Jericho role now where he's a mid card face that can be in main events but will never be champion again. his return momentum has pretty much been overlooked by a number of things including RVD's return.

CM Punk: %5
I think Punk is above the MITB at this point and i think he can get a WWE title shot whenever he wants. i honestly don't think Punk wants to win the MITB at this point. Plus punk already has a set up match with Lesnar at SummerSlam so a MITB win isn't needed for Punk. i really don't see him winning this.

RVD: %15
a lot of people are predicting RVD to win this match and i just don't see that happening. i know a lot fo people are hyped for his return and i think the video packages WWE has put out has been great thus far. but i watched RVD's run in TNA and he has definitely lost a few steps. he didn't have any great matches in TNA and he's just getting older and older. i give him slightly better chance than RVD and Christian because i think he will be very over in Philly and i think the WWE has done a good job hyping him. but in all honesty in a couple of months RVD will probably just be where Christian and Jericho are. Mid card faces getting younger heels over.

Sheamus: %20
Sheamus is the dark horse in this match. He's just kind of floating around and not doing much. I think Sheamus has a pretty strong chance of winning this. he doesn't have a lot going on for him and he just seems very uninteresting at the moment so the MITB could be what helps him out the next year.

Daniel Bryan: %25
I think Bryan is general the favorite to win this match amongst most and would probably be the safe pick to win it. He's rumored to have a match with Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE title and the MITB would help that. But i don't think Bryan should win this and cash in straight up at SummerSlam. That's just not interesting and with Bryan being the favorite i think the WWE wants to switch it up a little and not have him win. plus i think WWE wants to keep Punk as the only two time winner. I still think Bryan earns a shot at Cena for the title at SummerSlam but not this way.

Randy Orton: %30
Orton is the right guy to win this. He's been out of the title picture for a long time and i think he makes the most sense winning this. here's what i think goes down. Orton wins this match and then i think Bryan will beat Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE title. but after the match i see Orton Cashing in against Bryan and beating Bryan for the WWE title. They could do a lot with this. This could be the moment Orton finally turns heel like he's been wanting to do and this could set up a lot of scenarios. Orton vs Bryan or Orton vs Cena vs Bryan or Orton vs Cena with Bryan watching on if Orton punts Bryan in the head and puts him out with a concussion which could buil Bryan up even more and have Bryan eventually win the WWE title from Orton at Survivor Series.

Odds.
Orton: 30%
Bryan: 25%
Sheamus: 20%
RVD: 15%
Punk: 5%
Christian: 5%

I think the show may turn out to be good with both MITB matches and the WHC match. i don't think the diva's title will be bad either but the rest is just meh.

If all things play out like i think they will SummerSlam will look like

WWE title: Cena vs Bryan (With Orton cashing in)

Punk vs Brock

Ziggler vs Big E

Wyatt family vs Kane and two other faces (RVD, Orton, Sheamus, Christian, Jericho, Miz)

WHC: Del Rio vs a face (RVD, Orton, Sheamus, Christian, Jericho, Miz)
Maybe even Mysterio since he's said to be cleared to return by SummerSlam. Wade Barret would be on commentary or watching on from the stage.

Ryback vs Kofi Kingston
since Ryback is the one that took Kofi out a few months ago and Kofi should be cleared by this time. This could either put Kofi over or keep Rybacks momentum going.

Then you'd have to come up with something for the Shield. I'd think something along these lines.
Ambrose vs Christian or Miz
Rollins & Reigns vs Sandow & Rhodes vs Uso's vs Swagger & Cesaro for the tag titles.

Then on the Pre show you could have some triple Threat match with Axel vs Fandago vs a face (Truth, Sin Cara, Ryder, Santio, Kahli)

Mark Henry I'd expect would take some time off and I'd also expect Big Show to not return just yet unless he teams with Kane against the Wyatt family for some reason.
« Last Edit: 14 July 2013, 05:48:57 PM by Adampro123 »

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
I'm pretty pumped for MITB but mostly only because it's MITB. The card its self isn't stong IMO.

Pre show:

Shiled vs Uso's
Shield will win. This is a bit of a step down for the shield having to face the Uso's who's been losing on Superstars all year before this and having to wrestle on the pre show. Hopefully the shield will have something better at summerslam.
I completely agree.

MITB:

Miz vs Axel.
This like many other matches on the show will just to further get one guy over a little more. in this case Axel is that guy and will more than likely cleanly beat the Miz. Miz is probably the most stale guy in all of the WWE and this will just help Axel become more of a star. I have no interest in this match.
There's no way it would make sense to take the title back from Curtin Axel, he's going to retain it for definite.

AJ vs Kaitlynn
I'm actually enjoying this feud. I like both girls and i like that they are actually giving the females a storyline in the WWE and i think their match will be pretty good. I'm picking kaitlynn to win this one and i expect AJ to blame Ziggler for her loss because he wasn't out there with her which will play into the rest of the nights storrylines.
Interesting idea on things playing into the rest of hte night's storylines, though I would prefer for AJ to retain so I am hoping that is the case.

The feud just hasn't been as interesting to me as I was hoping it would be though - possibly because of Kaitlyn's crying and the fact that they were also basically pushed off as being unimportant by the ridiculous promotion for that "Total Divas" show.

Ryback vs Jericho.
I don't think anyone cares about this match...ANYONE! WWE has not built this match up. Ryback doesn't seem to care, Jericho doesn't seem to care and honestly this match doesn't really even matter. All i see this match doing is giving Ryback and win to get back some momentum after losing to Cena, Henry, Shield and punk on PPV the last year and i could see Ryback "Injuring" Jericho to send Jericho off on his vacation for the year before he returns at the rumble like usual. Vickie could cost Jericho this match and become Rybacks manager also.
While I like Jericho, you are correct about my lack of interest in it at least. What especially hurt it was Ryback calling off his match with The Miz a couple of weeks ago, when things would have looked better if he had instead decimated The Miz, only for Jericho to hit him with a Codebreaker after his victory.

Ziggler vs Del Rio.
This match could go either way but I'm thinking Del Rio wins it. Ziggler just became a face so you kind of want to see him chase the world title a little before winning it. if he wins it now i think it could kill his face run. also i think AJ will cost Ziggler the match because he wasn't in her corner earlier in the night which will set up Ziggler vs Big E at SummerSlam. Del Rio could then end up facing someone like RVD or Sheamus or Orton or someone like that.
Obviously this depends upon how the matches are scheduled, but I'm now thinking that Ziggler will win via DQ - most likely due to Del Rio taking the cheap way out and hitting the referee - and for him then to take Kane's place in the WWE Championship Money In The Bank match. It especially makes sense due to him obviously being a former winner (of the World Heavyweight Championship one, but so is Daniel Bryan).

Cena vs Henry
They have done a good job at building Henry up to make you think he can win this match...But he won't this will just be another Cena big victory over a big guy like Ryback to make Cena seem like a strong Champion headed into SummerSlam.
I disagree, I'm thinking that Henry will win it as a nod for all of the time he has been in the WWE, but I then expect Ziggler to cash in the WWE Championship Money In The Bank contract to win the title from him.

World Heavyweight MITB match.

I don't like what WWE has done here. And it's not the fact that there's nothing but heels in this match it's the fact that they throw two tag teams in this match and actually expect people to think they have a shot at winning. Cesaro should have never been put with Swagger and Zeb.  I'll run down each guy and predict how much of a chance each guy has.

Jack Swagger: 1% chance.
Swagger is the least likely to win this match. He's won it before and like i said he's in a tag team now. Plus Swaggers momentum is completely gone which is a shame because he actually managed to gain some heading into mania.

Cody Rhodes 5%
Rhodes i think has a slightly less chance of winning than Sandow because i just think Sandow would be a little more interesting with teasing a cash in. I like Cody but i think WWE has lost all faith in him. He hasn't been pushed since his feud with Big Show last year.

Damien Sandow:  7%
Much like Cody i don't really see Sandow winning this. but if he does i think he could play off of his intelligence about cashing in. But like i said he's in a tag team now and i don't see him winning.

Antonio Cesaro: 7%
a couple of months ago i would have picked Cesaro to be the favorite to win the MITB match. but ever since Wrestlemania they have just had Cesaro lose and now he's been thrown into a tag team with swagger which hurts him even more. I'll be rooting for Cesaro in this match but i'll be shocked if he wins. If he does manage to win it i could see a situation where Swagger and Cesaro work together to try to bring the world title back to "Real america" which could end up seeing Zeb favor Cesaro more and eventually have Swagger so a face turn (which would be refreshing for Swaggs) and feud with Cesaro.  BUT in reality i just see these two being a mid card team that loses a lot just like Cody & Sandow.

Now onto the 3 guys that i feel actually has a chance at winning.

Fanango: %10
Fanago is a singles wrestler which automatically gives him more of a chance at winning this match. he's also very much liked by vince. but personally I'm sick of Fandango already and i think he has lost a lot of momentum coming out of mania. i don't really see how the MITB would work for him either so i'll give him only 10%

Dean Ambrose: %30
I think Ambrose is the right guy to win this match. i think he's the most over and i think being apart of the Shield is a great thing because they will just come out and attack anyone anyways so now you could add the MITB factor in this throughout the next year. They could even tease a shield breakup with Rollins & Reigns having a problem with doing stuff for Ambros and not for the group.` I'd like to see Ambrose win this and i think he's the right guy to win it.

Wade Barret: %40
Unfortunately i believe Barret is probably going to win this match. I find Barret absolutely boring in everything he does. i don't find him interesting in any way. he's okay on the mic and that's about it. i think if anyone should be a tag team wrestler it's him. BUT There seems to be a lot fo people that are Barret backers and i just feel he will win this. He's been around the longest out of the three singles wrestlers and he doesn't have a lot going on so the MITB could be his thing throughout the next year to keep him relevant.

Odds.
Barret: 40%
Ambrose: 30%
Fanago: 10%
Cesaro: 7%
Sandow: 7%
Rhodes: 5%
Swagger: 1%
I'm hoping for Cody Rhodes to win it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Barrett instead.

WWE All star MITB Match
I'll do the same as what i did with the WHC MITB match. I'll only factor in 6 guys considering Kane has been taken out of the match now. Ideally in a shocking turn of event John Morrison makes a surprise return and takes Kanes spot and wins this match. i think that would be perfect. It'll be interesting to see who they will replace Kane with if anyone at all. i don't think Wyatt should replace Kane because i don't see him winning this yet and i think that would kill his momentum. Alright let's get to this.

Christian: %5
I can't see Christian winning this match. I think Christian has hit his peak in the WWE a couple of years ago winning the world title. I love christian but i think he's gonna go into that Jericho role now where he's a mid card face that can be in main events but will never be champion again. his return momentum has pretty much been overlooked by a number of things including RVD's return.

CM Punk: %5
I think Punk is above the MITB at this point and i think he can get a WWE title shot whenever he wants. i honestly don't think Punk wants to win the MITB at this point. Plus punk already has a set up match with Lesnar at SummerSlam so a MITB win isn't needed for Punk. i really don't see him winning this.

RVD: %15
a lot of people are predicting RVD to win this match and i just don't see that happening. i know a lot fo people are hyped for his return and i think the video packages WWE has put out has been great thus far. but i watched RVD's run in TNA and he has definitely lost a few steps. he didn't have any great matches in TNA and he's just getting older and older. i give him slightly better chance than RVD and Christian because i think he will be very over in Philly and i think the WWE has done a good job hyping him. but in all honesty in a couple of months RVD will probably just be where Christian and Jericho are. Mid card faces getting younger heels over.

Sheamus: %20
Sheamus is the dark horse in this match. He's just kind of floating around and not doing much. I think Sheamus has a pretty strong chance of winning this. he doesn't have a lot going on for him and he just seems very uninteresting at the moment so the MITB could be what helps him out the next year.

Daniel Bryan: %25
I think Bryan is general the favorite to win this match amongst most and would probably be the safe pick to win it. He's rumored to have a match with Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE title and the MITB would help that. But i don't think Bryan should win this and cash in straight up at SummerSlam. That's just not interesting and with Bryan being the favorite i think the WWE wants to switch it up a little and not have him win. plus i think WWE wants to keep Punk as the only two time winner. I still think Bryan earns a shot at Cena for the title at SummerSlam but not this way.

Randy Orton: %30
Orton is the right guy to win this. He's been out of the title picture for a long time and i think he makes the most sense winning this. here's what i think goes down. Orton wins this match and then i think Bryan will beat Cena at SummerSlam for the WWE title. but after the match i see Orton Cashing in against Bryan and beating Bryan for the WWE title. They could do a lot with this. This could be the moment Orton finally turns heel like he's been wanting to do and this could set up a lot of scenarios. Orton vs Bryan or Orton vs Cena vs Bryan or Orton vs Cena with Bryan watching on if Orton punts Bryan in the head and puts him out with a concussion which could buil Bryan up even more and have Bryan eventually win the WWE title from Orton at Survivor Series.

Odds.
Orton: 30%
Bryan: 25%
Sheamus: 20%
RVD: 15%
Punk: 5%
Christian: 5%
As mentioned above, I think that (if the matches are scheduled the right way) Dolph Ziggler will take Kane's place and win it.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2013, 12:06:49 PM »
I was very surprised that there was no replacement for Kane. Due to my predictions, I was expecting Dolph Ziggler's music to hit before the match started, but instead they rang the bell and obviously didn't.

Paul Heyman obviously screwed Punk out of it, and it will likely play further into a Punk/Lesnar match.

I'm obviously not a fan of Orton winning the WWE Championship Money In The Bank, but hopefully he'll become the first person to lose the match when they try to cash it in instead.

Damien Sandow's win - especially with the way he did it - will surely mean a feud with Cody Rhodes now, so hopefully the feud will end with Sandow's Money In The Bank contract being on the line, and Rhodes winning it from him.

Henry/Cena was a disappointing ending, as I really thought that things would end up going the way that I had predicted above - even if it wasn't Ziggler doing the cashing in.

I'm guessing that the Ryback/Jericho match ending in a roll-up like that will mean that their feud will continue, but if that is the case, they will really need to build things up more.

Glad to see AJ retain her title, but the bigger news is obviously her costing Ziggler the title. Since Dolph Ziggler is obviously a face now, I think it's very likely that she'll end up taking Big E Langston with her, and that she'll use him to enact revenge upon Ziggler for breaking her heart - as I expect him to end up dumping her, due to her interference when he specifically told her not to.

No surprise to see The Shield retain their Tag Team titles, but I should have been less surprised at their interference in the World Heavyweight Championship Money In The Bank match.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2013, 06:44:10 AM »
Shield vs Uso's was a great match. Actually did the impossible and made me think the Uso's could win at one point.

WHC MITB was much better than the all star MITB. I loved the WHC MITB. Told a great story, had some great spots and i didn't expect Sandow to win. with that said Cody Rhodes benefited most from the match. I'm looking forward to his face run and feud with Sandow. so glad they split these guys up and will now give them singles pushes.

Ziggler vs Del Rio was a really good match until the end with AJ coming out.

Cena vs Henry wasn't good. I hate how they act like Cena can't lift Henry when he's done it countless times and has even lifted the big show...AND EDGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!! -_-

Jericho vs Ryback wasn't good. and the end made no sense beings that Jericho is now done with the WWE for now.

Miz vs Axel was meh. can we just give up on Miz now?

AJ vs Kaitlynn wasn't bad.

All star MITB match was a big dissipointment. I thought it would be a lot better than it was. The only part i recall enjoying was when Bryan started to get momentum but the Curtis Axel came down and screwed him which made no sense other than to get Heyman down there who coulda came down on his own. Match just seemed to end a bit too early too and i didn't like how long Orton stood on the ladder before grabbing the case.

Oh but i did love that everyone hated Sheamus and boo'd him all throughout the match.

Overall a solid show. not as good as last years or the year before IMO.