Linked Events

• WWE Extreme Rules: 19 May 2013

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules 2013 Discussion  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules 2013 Discussion
« on: 13 May 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
WWE Extreme Rules 2013

Sunday, 19th May 2013

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH

"Team Hell No" Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. "The Shield" Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDER - I QUIT MATCH

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

STRAP MATCH

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

EXTREME RULES MATCH

Randy Orton vs. The Big Show

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

PRE-SHOW

The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes

WATCH THE PRE-SHOW

WATCH THE POST-SHOW

Surprising that more matches haven't yet been announced, since Extreme Rules is less than a week away. I fully expect AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship to be one of the matches that gets added, but if it doesn't then it would be ridiculous as it would make you wonder why they would bother with the Number One Contender Divas Battle Royal if they weren't going to have them face at a PPV rather than Raw.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2013, 05:33:55 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Extreme Rules 2013 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
That's one way to end the WWE Championship match I guess... as Cena was the only one that had to leave on a stretcher though, it probably would have made more sense if they had awarded Ryback the title and said that Cena was in no shape to continue, as Ryback was able to walk away with help.

Good to see Jericho win his match with Fandango this time, but it does seem to make the WrestleMania match look slightly pointless - I'd guess that they plan on having a third match between the two at Payback though.

Great to see The Shield capture the WWE Tag Team Championship and the United States Championship, hopefully it makes the titles more interesting and visible again, as both titles haven't seemed very important to me for at least a few months.

As I mentioned before, I had no interest in the Cage match between Triple H and Brock Lesnar, but I was still glad that Lesnar got the win as it would have seemed even more ridiculous to make Lesnar lose again.

I guess they decided to wait until Payback for the Divas Championship match to take place, but if so it seems a long time between a Number One Contender being chosen and the match itself taking place.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.