Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 1st April 2013  (Read 714 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 1st April 2013
« on: 1 April 2013, 05:23:24 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
It’s almost here. The biggest event in all of WWE and the moment millions of WWE Universe members have been waiting for. With emotions and adrenaline at an all-time high, what will unfold when Superstars come face to face one last time before WrestleMania?

Last week, The Rock got the better of Cena, blasting him with a blistering Rock Bottom. Will the Cenation leader be looking for retribution on this week’s Raw?

Last week The Phenom snapped, taking out his emotions on The Straight Edge Superstar. Will The Deadman’s frustrations carry over into this week’s Raw … or on The Grandest Stage of Them All?

Triple H is one of the most revered Superstars on the current roster. At WrestleMania, he’ll face one of the most dangerous Superstars of all time in Brock Lesnar. ... Will sparks fly early when both Superstars come to this week’s Raw?

In one corner is Jack Swagger, ... In the other corner is World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio ... Throw in the outspoken Zeb Colter and you have a powder keg ready to go off at WrestleMania. Will tensions explode even sooner on Raw?

So, the final Raw before WrestleMania 29. It should give them a chance to come up with a match for Cesaro and cement the situation involving AJ and Kaitlyn for WrestleMania.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 1st April 2013
« Reply #1 on: 2 April 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
Wow.

Honestly, I found the part with Paul Heyman as Paul Bearer and the ashes being poured out to be very uncomfortable to watch.

Obviously I realise those weren't really ashes, but that part still made me uncomfortable.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 1st April 2013
« Reply #2 on: 3 April 2013, 12:41:43 AM »
Yeah i think that was a little much. Wasn't it suppose to be undertakers parents ashes in there? I don't know why Kane didn't come out since he had such a problem with Punk that one week for disrespecting Paul.

With that said i thought Heyman looked very funny as Paul Bearer.

The only thing I'm really enjoying right now is surprisingly the Jericho vs Fandango feud actually interest me. yet i hate how much they are jobbing Cesaro out and it pisses me off they don't have anything for him at wrestlemania. or even the pre show.