Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 25th March 2013  (Read 815 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 25th March 2013
« on: 25 March 2013, 11:41:01 PM »
Quote from: WWE.com
WWE Champion The Rock is returning to Raw for the first time since his tension-filled faceoff against John Cena a couple of weeks ago.

Team Hell No is set to defend their WWE Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania against the untested tandem of Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston. ... With Hell No finally on the same page, how much meddling will it take from AJ to disrupt their harmony — if she’s even able to do so at all?

There is making a statement, and then there’s what CM Punk did to The Undertaker a few weeks ago ... With an apparent plot to overwhelm The Undertaker into a disqualification loss at The Show of Shows, does Punk have an unprecedented advantage over The Streak? Or is he simply writing his own epitaph?

Jericho poked the sequined bear by mocking Fandango on Raw, and was paid back in kind on SmackDown when Fandango interfered in Y2J’s bout with Jack Swagger. We’re sure Jericho will have more words for Fandango Monday.

For all Jack Swagger’s talk of crossing borders, the “Real American” may have stepped over the only line that matters when it comes to World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio. ... Has Swagger done enough damage to take Del Rio’s eye off the ball? Or has he simply given The Pride of Mexico sufficient motivation to carry him through The Show of Shows?
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 25th March 2013
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2013, 09:58:30 AM »
With it being so close to WrestleMania, I think that they will indeed be waiting until his match with Jericho there to be Fandango's début match.

The Rock getting the upper-hand on John Cena and hitting him with a Rock Bottom, reinforces to me my expectation that Cena will be the winner in their match - though does/did anyone else expect differently anyway?

It's obvious that Kaitlyn will be the one to even up the odds for Team Hell No at WrestleMania, but I'm unsure whether it will be by her and AJ both accompanying the teams, or whether they will instead focus on each other exclusively and have a Divas Championship match with neither accompanying in the Tag Team match.

Of course, it could be possible that it will be a Divas Championship match AND accompanying for the Tag Team match, but it doesn't seem clear enough yet. Either way, I think it makes a lot of sense to have the Divas Championship match, as it would be ridiculous for Kaitlyn to not be defending her title at WrestleMania.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.