Author Topic: SmackDown Discussion: 22nd March 2013  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
SmackDown Discussion: 22nd March 2013
« on: 25 March 2013, 04:14:47 PM »
SD Fusion: Big Show Of Survival - Wrestling Fusion - The 22nd March 2013 episode of Friday Night SmackDown starts with a video recapping the events of Monday Night Raw involving Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio...

I think it's clear now that they intend on having Jericho face Fandango at WrestleMania, but the question is whether they will delay Fandango's in-ring début to wait until then too.

Show/Orton/Sheamus vs. The Shield is obviously locked in now, but I expect that there will be an attack by The Shield before WrestleMania that they don't retreat from instead. I think it's likely that The Shield will lose at WrestleMania though, as I don't see them keeping up the domination for much longer.

AJ saying "later nerds" when the Ziggler match ended was funny, considering a lot of people would obviously consider her to be one herself (though that isn't a bad thing).

The Miz sending a message to Barrett via the Figure-Four to Cesaro obviously didn't help Cesaro, so it makes me wonder if it means that Cesaro is likely to slot in at WrestleMania between The Miz and Barrett, making a Triple Threat match to unify the United States and Intercontinental Championships.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.