Author Topic: Former TNA stars including Jerry Lynn returning for TNA taping next weekend  (Read 503 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
TNA announced that former X Division stars Petey Williams, Amazing Red, Matt Bentley, Jimmy Rave, and Jerry Lynn will be making special appearances at the TNA Wrestling X-Travaganza tapings that will be held on January 12 in Orlando, Florida. The show will feature a Joker's Wild tag tournament, an Ultimate X match, and a a X-Scape cage match.

It will be cool to see them all back full time  ¬_¬
« Last Edit: 5 January 2013, 09:27:25 PM by Pineapple Dream »

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Interesting news, the X-Division and the Knockouts needs some fresh match-ups this could be the ticket to get it done!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Petey Williams and Jerry Lynn!!!!!

It''s kind of stupid that they bring these guys back for one off shows like this and then they show how good the x division can be only to go back to the weakness they put out now. I think this show is just gonna be to fill the UK PPV slot or something like that and won't be on TV in the US or anything unfortunately but luckily there are always ways to find it.

Will be nice to see Jerry Lynn one more time before he retires in march.