Author Topic: Wrestling Fusion Presents: Wrestling’s Sexiest Woman 2012 - ROSA MENDES  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Wrestling Fusion Presents:
Wrestling’s Sexiest Woman 2012-
ROSA MENDES

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY WITH NEW AND CLASSIC PICTURES!

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Rosa Mendes - New Year's Diva

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
I find it funny she was eliminated in like the first round last year and now wins it lol, she is proper hot though and deserves it, was hoping for a tie though!

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
I'm glad Rosa won. She is so hot.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Already calling she won't defend I expect her to be fired by next year, unless she learns how to wrestle in the Ring.Surprised she won, I didn't vote lol. :buck2:

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
Already calling she won't defend I expect her to be fired by next year, unless she learns how to wrestle in the Ring.Surprised she won, I didn't vote lol. :buck2:
It very likely Rosa will get to defend her title in 2013. Rosa only has to make one appearence in any wrestling organization to be able to compete in 2013.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd

Why are you mentioning her wrestling in a sexiest woman competition? Sure if it was up to wrestling I don't think her or Maryse would have won but look at her! She's incredibly sexy. And despite being done up you can tell she is a natural beauty. I love Layla but my vote was with Rosa this year and her going in the first round last year was criminal so a victory this year more than makes up for that!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.

Why are you mentioning her wrestling in a sexiest woman competition? Sure if it was up to wrestling I don't think her or Maryse would have won but look at her! She's incredibly sexy. And despite being done up you can tell she is a natural beauty. I love Layla but my vote was with Rosa this year and her going in the first round last year was criminal so a victory this year more than makes up for that!

Maybe Hoho finds wrestling ability sexy?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
I love a Women with multiple abilities ;D