Author Topic: Christmas 2012  (Read 579 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Christmas 2012
« on: 18 December 2012, 06:31:18 PM »

Christmas is fast approaching with only one week  until the big day. What are your plans this year? Have you finished all of your shopping yet? Do you have any family traditions?

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Christmas 2012
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2012, 06:53:30 PM »
Working up to and including Christmas Eve, reckon Christmas Day I'm just going to lounge around, have a massive christmas dinner, having roast beef this year, probably watch some christmas movies with family, see my brother and then play around with presents. Boxing Day I usually go and see my dad for the day, got a small family so besides those two things not a lot else, might see my cousin, aunt and uncle at some point but doubtful.

Finished christmas shopping weeks ago, usually pretty good at knowing what to get people so its pretty straight forward and better to get it complete sooner rather then later. Dunno what I'll be getting this year, will probably just ask for Far Cry 3 and maybe some vouchers at HMV to buy some Blu-Rays in January sales.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2012, 06:57:54 PM »
I'm working pretty much non-stop including Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. But I do have Christmas Day off so will have a big Turkey with cranberry sauce Christmas dinner, pull a few crackers, have some wine and chill with my Mum, Dad, Brother and his girlfriend. Then New year my grandparents and cousin are coming down so will have a big meal and the adults will drink at home and my brother and I will head to the pub with my cousin for some drinks.

Then in January after a nice, wintery Christmas I'll be flying to Fiji for 3 weeks in the sun with my girlfriend because her dad is setting up a business there. Will post some pics if anyone is interested.
Already paid and booked my flight and had all the injections so its a matter of waiting now but I want to enjoy my Christmas first  :D

Oh and it's my birthday tomorrow  :P

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 18 December 2012, 11:09:09 PM »
Looks like someone will be getting them a birthday thread tomorrow!

Usually my whole family would get together t my grandmothers but she passed last year and my aunt got her house and no one likes my aunt so i don't think we will be going there this year, i guess it will just be my immediate family going to my sisters to eat dinner.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 18 December 2012, 11:12:06 PM »
Most likely the usual of dinner with family and seeing the various family members that visit.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Global Moderator
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 19 December 2012, 02:14:17 AM »
Nothing special, family, turkey, a couple of parties with friends. Didn't ask for much this year, just a few Blurays and some clothes and shit.

I have 5 day weekends since Christmas and New Years are on Tuesday and there are lots of movies coming out so that's probably where I'll be most of the time lol

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #6 on: 22 December 2012, 05:57:50 PM »

or not... it appears no one cared  (N)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 22 December 2012, 06:43:30 PM »

or not... it appears no one cared  (N)

I don't know how I missed making one as I definitely intended to, but I've done a belated one now.

Happy Birthday J.D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.